Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

One does not simply continue driving straight when an auntie driver want to change lane.

both driver not alert....[:|]

↡ Advertisement

11 hours ago, Mingsect said:

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Many self entitled ppl in the video..

You mean the cam car right? 

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

At least he waited inside the Slip Road,i am a Resident of that Area.i have seen Motorists ''Waiting along East Coast Rd'',causing Jams along the main Road,Cam Car also 1 Kind,just a little Rain,cannot let his Passenger alight there.?

The Harrier was waiting for a lot right? I don't see anything wrong. 

There isn't any shelter drop-off point inside right (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember there's a shelter drop off point). So what's the different dropping outside or inside?

Also the camcar driver started off the conversation in such a confrontational tone. Even as the Harrier is shifting the car he still proceed to call LTA...

From the conversation between the woman and man in the cam car they must have always called LTA...also he doesn't even need to Goggle for the number must be saved in his mobile for frequent calling.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

There isn't any shelter drop-off point inside right (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember there's a shelter drop off point). So what's the different dropping outside or inside?

Also the camcar driver started off the conversation in such a confrontational tone. Even as the Harrier is shifting the car he still proceed to call LTA...

From the conversation between the woman and man in the cam car they must have always called LTA...also he doesn't even need to Goggle for the number must be saved in his mobile for frequent calling.

I do not think its right to block the driveway while waiting for a lot. He could have drove in and waited near the parked cars. Its like someone simply stop his/her car at the carpark entrance to prevent other cars from entering just because the carpark is full while waiting for a lot.

• Praise 3

34 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

You mean the cam car right? 

Both actually, Harrier shouldn't be waiting and blocking the entrance, and why did he choose to reverse out?

Cam car could have drive further down to drop off, also not acid rain won't melt getting caught a bit

I went to check google street, that carpark has only 5-6 lots..

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I do not think its right to block the driveway while waiting for a lot. He could have drove in and waited near the parked cars. Its like someone simply stop his/her car at the carpark entrance to prevent other cars from entering just because the carpark is full while waiting for a lot.

16 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Both actually, Harrier shouldn't be waiting and blocking the entrance, and why did he choose to reverse out?

Cam car could have drive further down to drop off, also not acid rain won't melt getting caught a bit

I went to check google street, that carpark has only 5-6 lots..

I think he's waiting for a parking lot, and the car park only got a few lots, not really practical to drive in and wait. 

I think waiting there is fine as what can other car go in and do? There's no drop off point nor any shelter, but that's just my opinion.

I been there before and wouldn't like to go there though, limited lots and limited space in there. It's very cramp which is why I think the car waited there. It's not the entrance it's already consider inside (just behind the 1st parked car, "it's that small").

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think he's waiting for a parking lot, and the car park only got a few lots, not really practical to drive in and wait. 

I think waiting there is fine as what can other car go in and do? There's no drop off point nor any shelter, but that's just my opinion.

I been there before and wouldn't like to go there though, limited lots and limited space in there. It's very cramp which is why I think the car waited there. It's not the entrance it's already consider inside (just behind the 1st parked car, "it's that small").

image.thumb.png.c65b1ee3b11a877b1c2c08cb1ca6d176.png

If he drive in a bit and the extreme car want to come out he will be blocking it, so he will need to drive out to let the car out then he can't get the lot.

It's very narrow, so even if he drive in to wait...then after cam car is done dropping off his non water-resistant female passenger in a non-sheltered non-existent drop off point, he will still be blocking cam car from leaving the area so still need to drive away.

image.png

12 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

understand what u trying to say ,

but if got car want to go in try his luck and come out, the harrier cannot prevent it. its a 1 way road. as long as got car want go in for whatever reason, no 1 should be blocking it.

thats is purely from traffic law pov.  

• Praise 4

9 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

If he drive in a bit and the extreme car want to come out he will be blocking it, so he will need to drive out to let the car out then he can't get the lot.

It's very narrow, so even if he drive in to wait...then after cam car is done dropping off his non water-resistant female passenger in a non-sheltered non-existent drop off point, he will still be blocking cam car from leaving the area so still need to drive away.

image.png

Then Harrier should find a parking lot somewhere else nearby. Instead of park there at the entrance.

• Praise 3

33 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

The logic should be the same as a 1 way street, don't tell me if you're waiting for a lot for the whole stretch of the 1 way street, you just park your car there and wait, ignoring who ever is behind?

In this case, this carpark is also a 1 way street.. if there's no lots, you should just move on

Edited by Beanoyip
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Darn it.. Hope tp to charge this driver to court for dangerous driving and suspend this driver license.. 

the biker must go offer his Gods!!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

The logic should be the same as a 1 way street, don't tell me if you're waiting for a lot for the whole stretch of the 1 way street, you just park your car there and wait, ignoring who ever is behind?

In this case, this carpark is also a 1 way street.. if there's no lots, you should just move on

If it's a normal one way street I totally agree with you. 

But this is just a small area and what can the car behind go in to do when it's just a car park.

I wouldn't wait there like the Harrier though as I don't like to park here and I don't like to waste time waiting for parking lots.

Just saying he's not doing much wrong and why must the cam car insist on driving in when there's no drop off point or shelter and also talk in a very confrontational tone? 

52 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

image.png

This whole carpark setup is the perfect lure for self entitled pricks to compare who's dixk is longer. Because only six chosen ones are destined to park and shop there LOL

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

This whole carpark setup is the perfect lure for self entitled pricks to compare who's dixk is longer. Because only six chosen ones are destined to park and shop there LOL

i suspect all the car there is regular or owner of the shop there. they park there whole day 1.

the reason its make 1 way, already clear enough, they  dun want any waiting  or stopping inside. 

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i suspect all the car there is regular or owner of the shop there. they park there whole day 1.

the reason its make 1 way, already clear enough, they  dun want any waiting  or stopping inside. 

Maybe the setup is also clear enough that it's not a drop off point?

4 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Maybe the setup is also clear enough that it's not a drop off point?

i think if  u want pick up ppl/goods or drop off like a 10 -30 secs type of thing should be ok.

the key point is as long as u not ' obstructing traffic ' 

even if u want to try your luck and wait for a car to leave, its ok, but once other car come up from behind, u need to move on. cos its 1 way. who know how many even more cars behind. 

this should be the logic and common sense for all 1 way road or cp. 

• Praise 3