Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

After looking at the chain collision, i'm going out to buy a Merc now! 

Maybe its the position.

If that GLC is at Toyota Hiace or even Voxy position?

22 minutes ago, alphard96 said:

Maybe its the position.

If that GLC is at Toyota Hiace or even Voxy position?

Could be, last car usually bear the brunt of the impact 

14 hours ago, commonjunks said:

On side note, do drivers of king kong lorries have no fear of having their license suspended and losing jobs?
More and more I see them going side by side rather going in slower lanes, earlier two lorries full loaded going in tunnel and both hogging two left lanes which leads to ECP in MCE tunnel. Only lorry in 2nd lane decided to go behind other before they were exiting (which cause congestion as no one was able to pass them).

Yesterday On keppel viaduct 2 king kong lorries and 1 big lorry all hogging 3 lanes (with 2 big Comfort buses ahead of them) and only 4th lane which is fastest was available for others to go.

Alot of them are paid by trips so they tend to speed so to do more jobs. Well.. Enforcement is the way to go. 

• Praise 3

26 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

Alot of them are paid by trips so they tend to speed so to do more jobs. Well.. Enforcement is the way to go. 

Been driving myself for last 15+ year and hardly see much of the enforcement (once in a blue moon see some officer going on highway, literally can count on fingers how many times I spot a TP/LTA guy on road).
I stayed in US for 1 years plus, there was not a single day when I didn't see police doing sneak attack to catch those flaunting rule. Especially if you are keep travelling on fast lane, whereas in Singapore we have no choice but travel on fast lane because other lanes are mostly taken by heavy vehicle or slower traffic. And it not like our roads are two lane or bad shape, but still everyone like to travel on higher lanes. It is more like they get trophy as soon as they jump to 1st lane and start driving below or at speed limit or ignoring the jam they are causing while too busy chatting with someone sitting beside them.

• Praise 1

Blk 542 Serangoon North Ave 4

Nissan Qashqai and Citroen van hit by Toyota Camry at carpark. Lady driver of the Camry arrested for suspected drink driving

Edited by Raubern
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

What's the mamil even doing among this whole mess of left turning traffic?

Edit: I'm not so sure if this is indeed hit and run (by bmw) as contact was not shown in the video.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Been driving myself for last 15+ year and hardly see much of the enforcement (once in a blue moon see some officer going on highway, literally can count on fingers how many times I spot a TP/LTA guy on road).
I stayed in US for 1 years plus, there was not a single day when I didn't see police doing sneak attack to catch those flaunting rule. Especially if you are keep travelling on fast lane, whereas in Singapore we have no choice but travel on fast lane because other lanes are mostly taken by heavy vehicle or slower traffic. And it not like our roads are two lane or bad shape, but still everyone like to travel on higher lanes. It is more like they get trophy as soon as they jump to 1st lane and start driving below or at speed limit or ignoring the jam they are causing while too busy chatting with someone sitting beside them.

No complain 

No action

12 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Edit: I'm not so sure if this is indeed hit and run as contact was not shown in the video.

It's bang and buang case 😁

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No complain 

No action

A long ago, once I parked my car a few people approached me (from a van) and asked if I wanna buy a hifi (which I declined).
Later once I reach down stairs I saw a Police car parked below my block, I told them about incident. Rather they go check the carpark, they asked for my IC.

They should treat anonymous tip as anonymous (if video evidence is provided), but for every violation one have to provide their personal information then I rather let them do their own job.

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Edit: I'm not so sure if this is indeed hit and run (by bmw) as contact was not shown in the video.

ownself avoid and fall or bang and fall.....cannot see coz lorry block.

i suspect is avoid and ownself fall... otherwise if bang, i am sure BMW will come down and inspect his car...[laugh]

• Haha! 9

5 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

A long ago, once I parked my car a few people approached me (from a van) and asked if I wanna buy a hifi (which I declined).
Later once I reach down stairs I saw a Police car parked below my block, I told them about incident. Rather they go check the carpark, they asked for my IC.

They should treat anonymous tip as anonymous (if video evidence is provided), but for every violation one have to provide their personal information then I rather let them do their own job.

Simple

They do not want to be accountable to Your Tip.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Simple

They do not want to be accountable to Your Tip.

Is video evidence is not good enough?
It is not like I am saying that person is driving in 2nd lane go and take action against him.

21 hours ago, Mooose said:

safer to move over to lane 2 which is relatively empty ..

Bikers and G-platers invading lane 1 seems to be the trend!

18 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Very cute the caption of the video... Aftermath of chain collision wah! Maybe it's just the design rather than the badge? Like SUV can absorb the rear impact better?

The front Merc SimiLC6666 ran out of luck (6)!:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Fitvip said:

Bikers and G-platers invading lane 1 seems to be the trend!

Weekend if you drive toward Jurong using AYE, you could see a number of G plates going above 90 and in fast lanes.
Some of them even overtake others from 1st lane, they forget in case of emergency their brakes will fail them.

Did anyone notice a big sign board erected on AYE->ECP about fatal zone (i think it is little bit before lower delta), didn't knew that straight area could also be fatal zone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1