Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

11 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Is video evidence is not good enough?
It is not like I am saying that person is driving in 2nd lane go and take action against him.

To TP not good enough

if you are not willing to testify when video got challenged 

↡ Advertisement

58 minutes ago, Raubern said:

Blk 542 Serangoon North Ave 4

Nissan Qashqai and Citroen van hit by Toyota Camry at carpark. Lady driver of the Camry arrested for suspected drink driving

LADY ?? OMG ... 

All 3 ai-wan liow lor ... Insurance won't pay right ?

5 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The front Merc SimiLC6666 ran out of luck (6)!:yeah-im-not-drunk:

How coincidental ... This morning followed a van ... Number plate 7777

2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

LADY ?? OMG ... 

All 3 ai-wan liow lor ... Insurance won't pay right ?

Unfortunately no, I hope something can be done about this shit.
Not sure if if claiming from own insurance will reduce/remove NCD?

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Claim own damage will pay

Claim 3rd party gone case

Claim own damage no use liow right ? Next year premium will go up also? Last time my frd car also kenah langgah by drunkard.... But during the report, my frd never mention the other party was drunk.... He said worried cannot claim the other party.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

Claim own damage no use liow right ? Next year premium will go up also? Last time my frd car also kenah langgah by drunkard.... But during the report, my frd never mention the other party was drunk.... He said worried cannot claim the other party.

Complain to MAS on this arrangement lo.

Even India and Malaysia don’t have this issue 

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

ownself avoid and fall or bang and fall.....cannot see coz lorry block.

i suspect is avoid and ownself fall... otherwise if bang, i am sure BMW will come down and inspect his car...[laugh]

i suspect the mamil hit the car and fall down himself. but too bad  the video cannot see clearly😂

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

A long ago, once I parked my car a few people approached me (from a van) and asked if I wanna buy a hifi (which I declined).
Later once I reach down stairs I saw a Police car parked below my block, I told them about incident. Rather they go check the carpark, they asked for my IC.

They should treat anonymous tip as anonymous (if video evidence is provided), but for every violation one have to provide their personal information then I rather let them do their own job.

That's partially why many do not want to report police. Instead, they record and post on social media. So hassle-free. Just let police decide whether to investigate or not. :we-all-gonna-die:

But I suspect mata don't like this method. [sly]

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Tia gong mamils are immune to covid virus so clusterfxk cycling is no issue

Covid attacks the balls. Since long term wearing of lycra would have shrunk the balls to nothing, there was never any danger of getting infected.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Good job from the TP but he cannot jaga this old lady all the time. Her family member (hope she has) better find a better permanent solution as her slow movements pose great danger to herself.

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Tia gong mamils are immune to covid virus so clusterfxk cycling is no issue

very common every Saturday/sunday morning in Punggol.....no worries, CV under control, but these not under control..

34 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

dang! blindspot….that's the worse situation to be in! King Kong lorry driver could be meddling with his hp....really pity the driver....drive slow lane also ken bang!![:|]

Edited by Spidey10
  • Praise 3

Supercharged
28 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Good job from the TP but he cannot jaga this old lady all the time. Her family member (hope she has) better find a better permanent solution as her slow movements pose great danger to herself.

This ah mah needs a PMA. Many able-bodied uncles & aunties don't really need, but they can afford to buy one so others give way to them. :pissed-off:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2