Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

3 hours ago, Angka said:

think the main point in the video is not what the driver did. is the bloody PMD on lane 1 expressway. crazy

This is car forum mah! I need to help and concentrate on my fellow car drivers. I do not care about stupids and idiots😁

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Might as well build a barricade to stop people from making right turn in a discretionary right turn junction. Red light not deterrent enough. 

Onus is on the road users imo. Not the system. 

Good idea, like those train track when the barricade is pull down when the train is approaching. Lol.

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Blame the rider making the turn despite traffic coming his way, and the rider going at quite high speed crossing the junction. Nothing to blame LTA in this case.

Good lesson for both of them. If they survive. 

The going straight motor bike speed is very fast siah! Dont know if both riders survive or not?

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

You can calculate the exact speed from the distance travelled between frames. For computer videos it is usually 25 frames per second. The biker looked like he was speeding. Anyway he probably came out worse than the turning biker. 

Can see the going-straight biker able to sit up immediately, while turning biker like not moving after landing on the ground. Hopefully just stun and in pain and no serious injury.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Good idea, like those train track when the barricade is pull down when the train is approaching. Lol.

Some king kong lorry will still ramp it down like carpark gantry... 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

The straight going rider was like a ragdoll getting flung about. Not too hopeful of his chances. 

As a rider myself, i always remind myself to take it easy. That's why im sticking with my class 2b scooter. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Some king kong lorry will still ramp it down like carpark gantry... 

New rule will be no right turn for lorries. Basically lorries cross the junction where they need to take right, go straight to the next junction, take left, another left, another left and go straight. Please do not offer me any LTA post for this 😀.

• Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

New rule will be no right turn for lorries. Basically lorries cross the junction where they need to take right, go straight to the next junction, take left, another left, another left and go straight. Please do not offer me any LTA post for this 😀.

Ha ha this is like the military rules for their 3 tonners and above. No right turn.

6 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Nice! Illegal u-turn in front of police car bad enough, still cut in front of the police car some more. Really asking for it. 

Pissed the policeman off, see the way they stop him a bit fierce.

• Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

bus turning in tight corner
taxi: wah got chance for free holiday, faster position my taxi at the corner.

BANG!
taxi: Ho say Liao. 🤣

The bus will need the turning angle and the taxi just squeeze in there..

I will stay far far behind let the bus go first.

↡ Advertisement