Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

31 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

since cannot ride on expressway...TP should make him get off the bike and push and walk all the way off the expressway! [:|]

Maybe we should give feedback to TP, on how to handle such cases 😁

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Wow the MPV did a good job in saving the rider, he had probably sacrifice his two rims and tyres, hope no other damages. 

Question, what if the car could not swerve fast enough and killed the scooter rider? Looking at the video,  seems there was no speeding.

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Should have crash onto the trailer.. Darn wasted.. 

The cam car's reaction very fast. I don't think I will be able to dodge like that because I usually either look straight or at the rear mirror while driving straight. 

• Praise 2

13 hours ago, peasant said:

kudos to Honda driver

Omg, the bike rider suddenly can like that fall since no one bump onto him?

• Sad 1

On 11/28/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mingsect said:

Moral of story, if you are driving in Singapore DRIVE IN 1ST LANE.
Cam car never paid any attention of approaching vehicle (it don't seems cam car was even above 60+, and it highway with 90 speed), not going to say steam was not fast but even he was at 90 in 2nd lane he was going to apply hard brakes or hit the cam driver.

I think mod should really consider this picture to add as animation, more and more people fitting nicely and we can use more frequently

pcXRAKR.gif

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Optramagnum said:

The cam car's reaction very fast. I don't think I will be able to dodge like that because I usually either look straight or at the rear mirror while driving straight. 

seems like camcar is changing lane as it was in the middle of 2 lanes (when video start) and saw that F*er coming fast on side mirror that's why swerve to left.. 

Edited by Xers007
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Wow the MPV did a good job in saving the rider, he had probably sacrifice his two rims and tyres, hope no other damages. 

I think right hand side bua the metal railing deep deep Liao 😞

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

since cannot ride on expressway...TP should make him get off the bike and push and walk all the way off the expressway! [:|]

I tot the old school TP practice was to puncture the bike tyres and make the cyclist exit the expressway on foot.

This is what JB JPJ do. Road block and filtered out bike with mod. 

Take away their keys and individuals would need to push their bike back to the compound. 

Those with big bike confirm jialat compared to the cub kiah. 

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I tot the old school TP practice was to puncture the bike tyres and make the cyclist exit the expressway on foot.

i thought they will drop the bike along the expressway , then tp will bring carry him out for statement and fine, they he need go to another area pay and collect bike.

2 hours ago, Xers007 said:

seems like camcar is changing lane as it was in the middle of 2 lanes (when video start) and saw that F*er coming fast on side mirror that's why swerve to left.. 

Not going to say honda guy is not at fault, but if you see later part of the video. Cam car was in merging lane, which was alright but entire episode starts when he decided to change to second lane and didn't checked his wing mirror, he only saw mirror while he was half way in other lane (it is like giving indication when already eating in other people lane).
While I am on highway, even I see road is empty on right side in my wing mirror I still turn my head to see if anyone in blind spot (there are always some people who have itch in their kachang to come out of no where).

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Question, what if the car could not swerve fast enough and killed the scooter rider? Looking at the video,  seems there was no speeding.

I also dont know who will be more sway 

21 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Horn for what?

Accelerate also cannot hit the car going thru red.

Not a danger why bother to horn?

:grin:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Mustank said:

I think right hand side bua the metal railing deep deep Liao 😞

Looks like the left rear also kena the bike!

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, thebutcher said:

Tell me about it. Noticed most of these lorries, driven by FTs, travelling on lane 2 and at high speeds. Sometimes faster than my bike! 

Should have bought a lorry instead of a scooter. 

Yup what is TP doing?

Drinking coffee?

:grin:

TP move 60kmh lorries from lane 2 to 3 I am happy.

Don't even need to stop them also ok.

I am not asking them to work so hard, stop the lorry and give a ticket.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1