Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 hour ago, alphard96 said:

Good observation....

Seems cam car position slightly high too....possibly those powerful or luxury SUVs.....or V6/turbo MPVs?

Agree both shd not behave in such manner in SG road, TP kindly do the necessary.

Both are no saints. Based solely on the clips shown, one is worst than the other. without passing judgement on anything else not seen, i would like to see the porsche's license suspended...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Cam car is typical "lose only then post" wanker.

Without judging what car he is driving, there’s quite a lot of drivers on the roads with something to prove, when more expensive/capable machinery are around them:

- try to show they can keep up

- hold the other car up 

- overtake aggressively

If the other car reacts and puts them back in their place, they go running to social media with a sob story, and add “my baby was in the car” for good measure.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

On this stretch of road, need a lot of patient to drive la.  Slower vehicle will hog left lane while slow vehicle will hog right lane.

After that underpass, merging vehicle will start to move towards left lane which makes thing even worse.

THAT MACAN is absolute dickhead.

• Praise 3

12 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

and add “my baby was in the car” for good measure.

Other thing i dun want comment.

But i totally hate this 1.

Baby la. Family kids la.

good father responsible family member  bababa 🤮

• Haha! 3

54 minutes ago, Si4dr said:

Not sure what happened before the cam car & Porsche. The Porsche driver have to be punish.

At the start of the video, looks like the macan tried to undertake camcar but  blocked by the trailer and cam car

Just now, Lotr said:

At the start of the video, looks like the macan tried to undertake camcar but  blocked by the trailer and cam car

That Macan not enough power to macan camcar

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Without judging what car he is driving, there’s quite a lot of drivers on the roads with something to prove, when more expensive/capable machinery are around them:

- try to show they can keep up

- hold the other car up 

- overtake aggressively

If the other car reacts and puts them back in their place, they go running to social media with a sob story, and add “my baby was in the car” for good measure.

Yeah somehow dixkheads always happen to ferry all their ancestors down to grandchildren in the car and let them suffer PTSD hahahaha...

Ccb taxi driver... Only sit three mths for destroying a young girl's future.

Eu said he was driving at a slow speed and that his car did not have any dent or scratch from the accident.

He exclaimed "aiya", before saying that he had picked up a call and did not see the victim, lamenting that she was so close to the pavement and almost made it, court documents said.

The victim was taken to hospital with contusions on her brain, bruising on her head, a fracture of her skull and some loss of smell. She was warded for 15 days and her last review in January 2018 showed her to be well and stable with her sense of smell slowly improving.

She went through intensive rehabilitation treatment including physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy for motor dysfunction and cognitive impairment.

She had mild impairment in high language functions, deficits in complex working memory and multi-tasking, and while she has recovered from the complications of acute traumatic brain injury, she may develop related conditions resulting from her previous injuries in the future.

She never managed to complete her A-Level exams, and experienced "a tremendous sense of loss" and other negative emotions, feeling very disabled due to her reliance on her family.

Taxi driver jailed, banned from driving for knocking down student at zebra crossing

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cabby-knocked-down-student-zebra-crossing-eu-hock-leng-13674498?cid=fbcna

zebra-crossing-bukit-batok.png

• Praise 2
  • Angry 6
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, Mingsect said:

What happened to the drivers these days ... we see so many blatantly running red lights ....  

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Whatever!.

But from the video the Porche was a lousy driver looking for an accident.

On car horns - I thought mine was lousy from inside the cabin and was going to change it.

But I asked the missus to sound the horn while I stood in front of the car and the horn was fine, no problemo, mafi mushkila.

I would never challenge conti car esp bmw, audi, porche...etc on any situation, knowing my b&b car sure to loss in handling and brake. Moreover, we are normal driver, even a trained driver shouldn't endanger other road users

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Bezbee said:

What happened to the drivers these days ... we see so many blatantly running red lights ....  

this kind please must send to tp .. online not difficult .. until and unless the red-light-runners get a letter from tp they wont learn to take more care and the next time the pedestrians may not escape unhurt ..

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Bezbee said:

Maybe the Sun is shining on the Lorry Driver,cannot see the Red Light...

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Bezbee said:

that why we crossing road, walking or driving really must eye open big big check clear even if u have way of rights.

i still remember 1 old video also a lady with a kid at cp kenna knock down by a gostan car cos they looking elsewhere .imagine same thing here😓

• Praise 4

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

that why we crossing road, walking or driving really must eye open big big check clear even if u have way of rights.

i still remember 1 old video also a lady with a kid at cp kenna knock down by a gostan car cos they looking elsewhere .imagine same thing here😓

But nowadays both drivers, motorcyclists and pedestrians all eyes open big big staring on their phones only, never look out for vehicular or human traffic!

(OK I must admit I am also a culprit in pressing on the mounted phone).....

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Agree with you that we have to open eyes big big. After all we're safe guarding our own lives & livelihood of our love ones that depend on us.

So I don't agree with the reason given by LTA to install pedestrian crossing LED lights in the pavement because many look down at their cellphones.  [hur]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3