Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Maybe the Sun is shining on the Lorry Driver,cannot see the Red Light...

You are joking, right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

21 hours ago, shrjun said:

Anyway,that Porsche van  has been caught being a nuisance on the road . Can get him the points he deserves .

Why do people think this kinda driving is justified .If pissed off , take a deep breath and go on your way!

11 hours ago, Beregond said:

but this is what we 'GUESS' only ma. dun want def cam car. but i think for too many time we judge and comment on stuff we never even see or dun know what happen.

if judging purely from what i see from this video , the posh is a outright aseho--.

ok lets 'ASSUME' cam car did something not nice to posh ( i dun know what ) it still dun give the posh any right to drive like that way that threaten all other road user. 

I have similar sentiment, the way porched cut and stop could have caused accident. No point causing bodily harm to others when they made a mistake (it could be unintentional).
I think some people every day wake up on wrong side of bed and just want to eliminate everyone on road.

Driver safe..

Yesterday there was heavy traffic on AYE toward Jurong and saw this TP car on extreme left lane.
A tipper truck fully loaded shift to fast lane and start racing with other tipper truck and it went on for a while, I didn't saw if he won or still was struggling but even I saw in my back mirror TP never hit lights to stop them to go side by side on fast lanes. If they are not scared seeing police car then will they be ever scared if they are not around.

• Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 2

12 hours ago, alphard96 said:

Good observation....

Seems cam car position slightly high too....possibly those powerful or luxury SUVs.....or V6/turbo MPVs?

Agree both shd not behave in such manner in SG road, TP kindly do the necessary.

Cam car might have induced and aggravated the situation but technically he did nothing wrong. 

34 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I have similar sentiment, the way porched cut and stop could have caused accident. No point causing bodily harm to others when they made a mistake (it could be unintentional).
I think some people every day wake up on wrong side of bed and just want to eliminate everyone on road.

Driver safe..

actually from the rear video very hard to even know if the posh was chasing cam car.?? or he is just speeding all the way from behind trying to overtake every 1. 

• Praise 1

On 11/30/2020 at 6:51 PM, Jamesc said:

Cyclist should ride faster and then when a hole in the hedge

faster run in and police car cannot chase him!

:a-happy:

tour de France safety car?

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Without judging what car he is driving, there’s quite a lot of drivers on the roads with something to prove, when more expensive/capable machinery are around them:

- try to show they can keep up

- hold the other car up 

- overtake aggressively

If the other car reacts and puts them back in their place, they go running to social media with a sob story, and add “my baby was in the car” for good measure.

Inside road rage: What turns Singaporean drivers into monsters?

"SINGAPORE: All it takes is an “idiot driver” hogging the lane to set him off."

Check out the clips in below article.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/road-rage-singaporean-drivers-anger-management--11126586

tp-road-rage-angry-2.jpg

• Praise 3

12 hours ago, Mingsect said:

This is why I always hold the hand on my kid when we crossed the road. Often I see some parents allowing their kids to cross together without holding their hands which I feel is dangerous.

• Praise 5

16 hours ago, Bezbee said:

What happened to the drivers these days ... we see so many blatantly running red lights ....  

Lack of enforcement and lenient punishment...

10 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Can understand why the wish bang the motorcycle, he was way out of the holding box, but end up still got pedestrian crossing..