Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Can understand why the wish bang the motorcycle, he was way out of the holding box, but end up still got pedestrian crossing..

think wish driver was looking too far ahead at on coming cars instead of what is immediately in front of him ..

but having said that the motorcycle is in front of his all the time, not as if the motorcycle came from his back or his side to pass him at the junction ..

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Didu said:

Inside road rage: What turns Singaporean drivers into monsters?

"SINGAPORE: All it takes is an “idiot driver” hogging the lane to set him off."

Check out the clips in below article.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/road-rage-singaporean-drivers-anger-management--11126586

tp-road-rage-angry-2.jpg

There is simple solution, ban 1 year (on first instance and increase to 3 and 5 on subsequent) anyone involved in road rage (applying brakes game, racing and aggressively overtaking others, stopping on road and blocking others).
All these people don't fear law when they know they can just get slap on hand (points or fine).

• Praise 5

22 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

MY bike.... Forget about claiming from them. 

Our system don't encourage such act. 

But our insurance companies open legs when they claim back from SG vehicles.

9 hours ago, zipping said:

127637525_975455512861502_3250853309762365213_n.mp4

2nd vid fast forward to 25s

Seat belt.

I have seen stupid SG drives, allow their kids to stand in middle of back seats where they can easily flung and hit wind screen in case of emergency brake.
Either people are too stupid or think kids or adult sitting behind no need seat belt.

Please please ask your kids to wear seat belts, a few minutes of chit chat can wait once trip finished.

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Seat belt.

I have seen stupid SG drives, allow their kids to stand in middle of back seats where they can easily flung and hit wind screen in case of emergency brake.
Either people are too stupid or think kids or adult sitting behind no need seat belt.

Please please ask your kids to wear seat belts, a few minutes of chit chat can wait once trip finished.

Seat belt.

Damn lucky girl

If she had not hit the Alphard and she hit on the ground instead she might have died.

But this serves as a good lesson to the father and all of us of the perils of not wearing a seatbelt when a car is in motion.

• Praise 3

12 hours ago, Gizmore said:

This is why I always hold the hand on my kid when we crossed the road. Often I see some parents allowing their kids to cross together without holding their hands which I feel is dangerous.

Not enough punishment is making people more daring, a few days ago was going to carpark (I always hold kids hands while crossing street/road). This car never stopped on zebra crossing, but luckily I decided to stop which was correct decision.

Unfortunately people pay more attention to their phones than surrounding, I still feel older generation (not very very old one) is still better than newer to pay more attention. I was driving out of carpark and in street this kid never look around and keep waking but her mother was paying attention and stopped him (I stopped anyway and let them cross first). I let people walk first or slow down rather horning them (even they are at fault), no point horning others and agitating and fighting over small stuff.

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Brass said:

Damn lucky girl
If she had not hit the Alphard and she hit on the ground instead she might have died.

But this serves as a good lesson to the father and all of us of the perils of not wearing a seatbelt when a car is in motion.

She is the lucky one, hopefully she get better fast.

As a parent/driver, it is our responsibility to make sure everyone wear seat belt and door are locked.
But some parents let their kids sit in lap on front seat or let them sit behind without seat belt.

Edited by commonjunks
  • Praise 1

53 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

MY bike.... Forget about claiming from them. 

Our system don't encourage such act. 

Our system is bad for any 3rd party claims

• Angry 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Seat belt.

Seat belt.

This morning, saw Front Passenger Seat of SUV with 2 young kids.

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This morning, saw Front Passenger Seat of SUV with 2 young kids.

This is what is happening, people got power to buy vehicle but not enough power to fix mentality.

Edited by commonjunks
Edits are spilling out

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This type need to confiscate his vehicle.. make him walk back to JB

Now they can't go in/out MY right? Means now he's stuck in SG. 

TP should take this period to try to nail down all those MY vehicles who didn't pay fines, and are now stuck here.

• Praise 6

Just ban for life lah.

Solve this problem once and for all.

Why waste police time and court time and judge time.

:grin:

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

There is simple solution, ban 1 year (on first instance and increase to 3 and 5 on subsequent) anyone involved in road rage (applying brakes game, racing and aggressively overtaking others, stopping on road and blocking others).
All these people don't fear law when they know they can just get slap on hand (points or fine).

• Praise 4

37 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Just ban for life lah.

Solve this problem once and for all.

Why waste police time and court time and judge time.

:grin:

I couldn't agree more, but give a chance if people did it and remorseful after that (everyone get hot headed once in a while).

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Mingsect said:

This MY biker thinks his hand got magic touch which could heal the damage of the cam car [rolleyes]

After touching, just ride away [furious]

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

This MY biker thinks his hand got magic touch which could heal the damage of the cam car [rolleyes]

After touching, just ride away [furious]

This biker must not let him return without punishment  loh. 

Dun even bother to discuss  just run.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4