Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

Does that mean insurance can don’t pay the two jokers? :grin:

Your question needs to be split into 2 parts:

3rd party bodily injury

The insurer of speeding car can't escape this under the law.  Taxi driver and passenger will successfully claim against its insurer.

3rd party property damage/speeding car own damage

This one, insurer of speeding car can siam.  It is an act that contravenes the law.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Your question needs to be split into 2 parts:

3rd party bodily injury

The insurer of speeding car can't escape this under the law.  Taxi driver and passenger will successfully claim against its insurer.

3rd party property damage/speeding car own damage

This one, insurer of speeding car can siam.  It is an act that contravenes the law.

orbigoot

Haha mean other people damage must pay

Next year load until they die 

own damage oneself eat :XD:

hope the insurance of that cb motor pay deep deep to the other poor motor

then don’t pay hospital and repair for that cb motor

Next year load that cb Gao Gao 

2 minutes ago, Mustank said:

orbigoot

Owner of the speeding car has to pay his own repair.

The insurer will deny liability.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Really an a**hole. The van is the smart one.

People are just doing their job.

weird why he love to follow so close behind those  truck🤣

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
24 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Really an a**hole. The van is the smart one.

People are just doing their job.

Yep,..another driver with overloaded sense of entitlement. 🙄

• Praise 4

It is nothing to do whether he stay landed or not🙄

I only know those stay landed got no choice because the other lane was block by their or neighbor 2nd/3rd car. LLST have to wait

27 minutes ago, Beregond said:

weird why he love to follow so close behind those  truck🤣

It’s home for him/her. 😆

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

He confirm not stay landed. At landed estate you have to wait. Some will even give the workers a thumbs up for their hard work 

The job of these people are not easy,  they will come rain or shine to deal with the dirty, smelly and heavy garbage bin,  under hot sun at times, i will give them ang bao every CNY as a gesture of  my appreciation.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 6

23 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The job of these people are not easy,  they will come rain or shine to deal with the dirty, smelly and heavy garbage bin,  under hot sun at times, i will give them ang bao every CNY as a gesture of  my appreciation.

I’m helping out with a project of changing green and blue bins for Sembcorp at Clementi-Bukit Merah now.

Can tell you there are good and a**hole rich people.

Some will give us money for drinks and some will give us cold 100 plus which we really appreciate on a hot day. Rainy day also have to change.

Of course there also also people who are not exactly rich and shouted at us. Tell us off that the bins are not placed here, placed it there! Knn, no hands to move the new bins yourself ah? We changed 100 of bins everyday how we know where you want the bins to be place?

Yes you are right, it’s dirty and smelly.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 11
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

orbigoot

Don't be so quick to "orbigoot". 

That same loophole allows a drunk driver to hit you while you're bo tai bo ji stopped at a red light and no third party insurance payout for your car damage at all. Only any injury to you is covered.

Insurance must really cover *all* third party liability, all body damage (human and car/vehicle). Shouldn't allow them to siam like this. After paying out to third parties, *then* they can refuse to cover that high risk driver after that. 

@inlinesixalways asks people to feedback to MAS. Good luck with that, taking zheng hu as a whole, those JLB LJLs won't even clamp down on odo tampering and our system properly screwed the one brave soul who actually brought suit against a dealer who sold a car with clear mileage fraud.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 11

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Insurance must really cover *all* third party liability, all body damage (human and car/vehicle). Shouldn't allow them to siam like this. After paying out to third parties, *then* they can refuse to cover that high risk driver after that. 

@inlinesixalways asks people to feedback to MAS. Good luck with that, taking zheng hu as a whole, those JLB LJLs won't even clamp down on odo tampering and our system properly screwed the one brave soul who actually brought suit against a dealer who sold a car with clear mileage fraud.

No point complain online unless you feedback to MAS.  No complaint = no problem.  Plain and simple.

I am a big-time complaint king.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No point complain online unless you feedback to MAS.  No complaint = no problem.  Plain and simple.

I am a big-time complaint king.

I feel one must have standing to complain. I'm using "standing" in a legal sense. Must have had personal issue that makes it a real problem for you. 

So (touch wood) I've never had this sort of issue, but our unfortunate friend @Sp4wn has had exactly this happen to him with his GTR. Don't know if he complained.

A bit strange because it is my observation that when it comes to obviously politically motivated crap, even Ah Beng Ah Seng Ah Lian can complain in sg with a formal report and the police will pounce on it, regardless of their standing. Go figure. 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

orbigoot

Which is why regardless of car, the insurance now is quite high due to quite some about of bodily injury claims. Even weekend cars the premium doesn’t drop by much. 

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1