Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

13 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

I believe if the law impound the bicycle and made the owner pay for impound fees will the cycling community behave. But then the bicycle can cost anything fyy try on 4K to 20k for a good one and the cliam from the impound can quickly escalate out of control 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

4 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

These creatures are protected under the law.
You hit them, you pay.
They hit you, you charged for driving without due care.

Therefore, stay far far away.

Only an idiot will stay so close.

• Praise 5

15 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

will LTA do something about these riders on the road? 

These people who do not respect our laws should FO to wherever they came from... 

There's clearly something wrong with his head. Why do we have such people here in the first place?

• Praise 3

17 hours ago, Dafansu said:

Yishun Dam all along single yellow line on that side of the road. Can park between 7pm to 7am or full day on Sunday and PH. Depending on when the incident happened, may not be a case of illegal parking. Used to be both sides single yellow line if i'm not wrong, till Yishun started having many BTOs and new industrial and the new linkage to CTE from the dam then they converted one side. 

It's Sunday, so no illigal park. 

Freakin white trash...Playing a yoyo? Must be a nuthead..mebbe just laid off from cirque du soleil..

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

20 hours ago, commonjunks said:

SPF should investigate why truck was parked there, if it was broken why no hazard light and no triangle was placed?
I hate these arsehole who park on double yellow line for their own convenience and expect others to cut them slack, near my home people park car on bend with double yellow line and go to buy food from nearby shop (a few meter away is bus stop).

This stretch of road at Yishun Dam always got trucks and cars park there on the left lane making the road from 3 lanes to 2 lanes road.  Always no hazard lights or triangle plate behind. The other truck driver most likely distracted with his hp and didn't notice the truck there. From the video, seen like didn't brake at all and just crush onto the parked truck.

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

will LTA do something about these riders on the road? 

all the political party  lucker in mcf better take note.

i am sure they will win alot of votes if any of them can get rid of these nutheads.

really nnb.

open leg let them come in and take our well paid job, still let them fu-- us on our road🤮

• Haha! 3