Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

12 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Taxi lao report: I was driving straight when suddenly the whole earth rotated and caused the stationary mazda to bang my taxi so its not my fault.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Optramagnum said:

Just curious, are all these video seen by TP for deliberation of penalty? Or just post for fun? 

Comfirmed TP will screen these Videos,Gov't also wanted to make $$$$ from these ''Law-Breaker''...

22 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Yellow taxi was trying to avoid cam car in opposite direction but did not realise the black Mazda was already way out of its lot.

• Praise 2

20 hours ago, commonjunks said:

You will be very surprised, at my car park there are all sorts of dycks.

Park outside the lot
Park eat half next lot
Park with steering wheel turned all the way.
Park tilted, front between lines and back blocking other car behind door.

Specially one older lady (not ahmah but old), she always park like dyck and ask her maid to wash (with soap) while parking in normal lot. Complained to carpark operator on multiple occasion but i still see her maid wash (it means carpark operator never took any action).

Bro u compliant to the wrong organisation.. maids not supposed to wash car .. it’s one of the many Sins of the employer that has been going on but not many get caught. and if kanna caught will be fine.. compliant to MOM n the enforcement will catch The Maid and fine the household 

do this.. take video of The Maid washing car. Then check on which unit household The Maid belongs to and then file a compliant to mom cc to workers party.. on the email

all of a sudden everything stops .. 😂

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Comfirmed TP will screen these Videos,Gov't also wanted to make $$$$ from these ''Law-Breaker''...

Where is the evidence for this? 

Last I heard, someone has to make an actual report (with the implied willingness to testify in court if needed) before they take action. 

Which I'm fine with, because there are too many bo liao eat full no sh*t people posting on vigilante sites. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

24 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Where is the evidence for this? 

Last I heard, someone has to make an actual report (with the implied willingness to testify in court if needed) before they take action. 

Which I'm fine with, because there are too many bo liaos eat full no sh*t people posting on vigilante sites. 

That's confirmed.

I had IO called me to confirm my willingness to testify in court if my video is challenged.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

On 12/30/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adrianli said:

No one went to check the driver. Everyone check the damage to the property. :D

These days everybody 

Spoiler

Own self check oneself :XD:

drive a Musso and you can come out like a boss and tell white car no need to claim :XD: he can save his money to repair oneself :grin:

• Haha! 8

4 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Serious offences like beat red light and illegal racing are prioritized for enforcement either by summon or warrant. For less petty offences like cross double line or no use turn signal, it goes into a backlog where they only send courtesy "advisory letters".