Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

In the wrong still whipped out phone to take video to tell the world what a stupid idiot he is. Yet dare not show own face. 

Can let him park then clamp? 

Got show face meh? Wear!? Ware!? Where ar!!? I wan two sea...😁

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, mikk123 said:

don't say LTA never do anything hor. Cisco officer are deployed right at the side of the road, those PMD can see them from miles away and they turn back. I guess more importantly they want to show the public that LTA got do something lah. can't say LTA never do anything, effective or not, never mind lah. 

It will be easier to licence anything that have wheels and the CCTV should be able to pick up these errant PMDs.

Nowadays CCTVs are used to pickup illegal parking and other road offences on the road in Singapore.

The key is licensing and clearer set of framework since Singapore is getting congested.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, awhtc said:

Traffic Police to trial new cameras that detect illegal U-turns, vehicles stopping in yellow box junctions

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/traffic-police-to-trial-new-cameras-that-detect-illegal-u-turns-10223386

Buy this buy that 

The Cheong red light bicycle people catch already or not

the Angmo crash into car run away one catch already or not

• Praise 5

17 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Buy this buy that 

The Cheong red light bicycle people catch already or not

the Angmo crash into car run away one catch already or not

No incentives to catch these petty offense.. 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

In the wrong still whipped out phone to take video to tell the world what a stupid idiot he is. Yet dare not show own face. 

Can let him park then clamp? 

aiyahh...why waste time, just call TP lah and if they arrive and he is still there, just saman ler...if not there, case close lor...

aiyah….this guy also dun have to belittle other security pple...look down on their education and whatnot...aiyoo...make ownself life so miserable for what!! Sound like he is degree holder, higher than the security diploma holder...[laugh]...big deal hor !!

11 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Didn't know he was CUMing there since last 2 years 😂, CUM so much till lose brain and manners.

Security guy is doing his job, such vulgar mouth should be relieved from his job (I wonder if he also behave same if got some argument while doing delivery). I could see similarity with the PMD guy who last time went to meet session while they were shutting down PMD and keep using CB, LC words.

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Jamesc said:

People should stop standing in front of vehicle in case of accident, worst it is raining and road is more slippery.
Put triangle and move away from vehicle till tow truck arrive.

• Praise 4

Supercharged
16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Yes I've seen cisco officers stationed at our estate for past few mths. Usually they're near the road junctions or under hdb void decks. Initially I thought they were catching covidiots not wearing masks but later realise that they're after the PMDs.

Not at night, though.

8 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

People should stop standing in front of vehicle in case of accident, worst it is raining and road is more slippery.
Put triangle and move away from vehicle till tow truck arrive.

Last time people gor chia were to guard a good car

Nowadays people gor chia for a wrecked one 😁

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, awhtc said:

Traffic Police to trial new cameras that detect illegal U-turns, vehicles stopping in yellow box junctions

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/traffic-police-to-trial-new-cameras-that-detect-illegal-u-turns-10223386

LOL. I still remember SPF's bulls**t "explanation" that they weren't blocking traffic when STOMPed for being in a yellow box. Such hypocrisy. That page mysteriously disappeared later I think. 😂

• Haha! 1

Interesting, using average speed. Take for example, if speed limit is 80 KPH. If you can't go fast leading to just before camera, you speed up and exceed 80 KPH but on average, due to the slower speed at the sector before camera, is below 80 KPH, will you get summon.

Question is it's applying "Either Or" or "Both inclusive" in the theory to determine who should be summon!

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

LOL. I still remember SPF's bulls**t "explanation" that they weren't blocking traffic when STOMPed for being in a yellow box. Such hypocrisy. That page mysteriously disappeared later I think. 😂

Can a police car be driven in a park pathway? 

LIke PCN of ECP.  Seen a couple of time but not enough time to take phone out.

↡ Advertisement