Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

27 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

no need S class lah audi enough already

audi-parking.png 

Great, now you're going to get it from the Audi contingent scolding you for daring to imply their four ring circus is any lower status than three point star. While the propeller heads look on smugly. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Great, now you're going to get it from the Audi contingent scolding you for daring to imply their four ring circus is any lower status than three point star. While the propeller heads look on smugly. 😁

Haiz....sigh. badge doesn't matter.

"A driver will make a car look good. 

A car will not make a driver look good."

😄 I drive a cheap cheap vezel!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

More self entitled sinkies, ASIAN KARENS at their best! 

HDB fault la, didn't make the shelter bigger to accommodate more cars in this kind of prolong rain..

One zero environmental awareness the other zero calmness come out of the car alr fire blazing. Aunty probably would move if cameraaunty was not so rude. You jip her she jip u back end up both on the internet get flamed by more hehe good job!😙

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The one posting the video kancheong and wrote his/her own veh reg number .....  [sly]

Sometimes when you are in anger, it is best that you cool down for an hour or two before posting. I know with those Smart phone, can post immediately ... :we-all-gonna-die:

[laugh]

It's an own goal!!! That couple be like... 😁

tenor.gif

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

More self entitled sinkies, ASIAN KARENS at their best! 

HDB fault la, didn't make the shelter bigger to accommodate more cars in this kind of prolong rain..

Wats so difficult to move off, let others complete their pickup/ drop-off first then come back again..... Sibey brainless. 

2 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Wats so difficult to move off, let others complete their pickup/ drop-off first then come back again..... Sibey brainless

Harlow! Ego is worth more than the GDP of Singapore hor. You say move and she move ar? Then face put where? 😂😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 7

2 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Money and possessions do not buy class. 

You can buy a A/B/C/E/G/M/R/S/V class but their noses are so high up in the air they may not care.

True. 

Some people just feels that once they buy certain brands, they have certain privileges and entitlements over others.   Just plain sickening  

• Praise 1

When You buy merc, BMW, you are just joining a different herd, there’s nothing exclusive about this herd. There are so many mercs bmws on the roads these days. The more atas you are, the more courteous you should be...

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

@kobayashiGT cultural touch is, I'm sure, a touching tale.

@Jamesc type of touching tail is, I'm sure, a touchy subject.

😁

As we all know there is good touch and bad touch.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me

so I want to make it very clear I only like the bad touch.

:grin:

The badder the better.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

I thought everyone knew the four ring circus

is just a glorified VW. Not I say one hor.

:grin:

As least I said glorified others just say its a VW

not even a glorified VW.

Why do some people call Audi a VW when there a lot of brands owned by VW?

Danny Maiorani

, former Owner, Lead Technician at Dub Autowerks (2008-2015)

Answered 3 years ago · Author has  937K views

Because Audi and VW actually share a lot of engines and technology. For example the Audi TT is a hopped up golf/Jetta with better suspension bushings and most that we have more horsepower.

Early 2000 Passats are based on the A6. They both used the 1.8 turbo and the 2.8 V6 extensively and then when the 2.0 turbo came out that as well.

Porsche doesn't really use any volks wagon engines except the Cayanne uses the 3.6 VR six.

and this is probably just mostly in America because CR and Skoda also use VW an Audi technology but Bentley uses crazy W 16 engines which did start out as a W8 in the side however your average American has no clue.

So an Audi is a VW but with a much nicer interior normally and usually with some nice or engine

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, blessedvillain said:

When You buy merc, BMW, you are just joining a different herd, there’s nothing exclusive about this herd. There are so many mercs bmws on the roads these days. The more atas you are, the more courteous you should be...

I remember the good old days where it was much easier to reliably stereotype car owners based on their car make, Saabs and Audis were one category, BMW was another, Mercedes Benzes were for the towkays and the elites had Rolls Royces and their scions had Ferraris and Maseratis.

It’s so much harder today, louts drive Maseratis, and diesel BMWs and compact Mercedes are the chosen mount of salarymen hoping to show that they have arrived.

Supercharged
5 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

I'm vaguely aware there is such a rule, but how many actually follow it? How enforced is this rule?

You see vehicle idling for period of time, call NEA and they'll ask you for it's registration plate details. Really!!

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Haiz....sigh. badge doesn't matter.

"A driver will make a car look good. 

A car will not make a driver look good."

😄 I drive a cheap cheap vezel!

Well said... I can make my car look like a Saint 😇 or CB 🤬 on the road. 

15 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

nice number but sucks at driving

Whatever nice number also become suay... let people curse and swear. 

↡ Advertisement