Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

17 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Good. But I see this so often that I just don't even bother with it. And definitely don't have the energy to post such things lol. 

But there are also people who signal and give way nowadays, so that's good. 

In this instance. It's more of the unable to keep to lane while negotiating a bendy slip road.

Yes I did encounter 3 nice drivers that yielded on the ECP on the same journey. Thumbs up for all 3 of them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

11 hours ago, Cybertech said:

Nowadays cyclist can make turn like that same as other vehicles on the road?

no. they not car. 

number one rule of cycling , keep left at all time.

they suppose to use traffic junction crossing to push across 

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, Phluvcat said:

Tried to sneak my 13 y o kid to watch but need check IC... Nabeh... until now not yet watch. 

I like quite a number of ghibli animes, and oldies... Laputa, Akira, macros, gits, just to name a few 😬

You want the link? 😂

I watched it liao, but not in cinema.

3 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Merc looking for his banged up friend? Almost end up like him...

3 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Not friend, both cars bear the same number 8565, likely father and son or brothers. But the Merce was looking for the exact location that he wasnt sure, give him chance, just that he ought to be more careful. 

• Praise 7

Happen yesterday evening, this downslope bend very dangerous, always bunch of braking at this bend... drive/ride safe & stay aware to the surrounding.

Hope the riders speedy recovery.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 3

6 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

What an a**hole mazda driver.. where got ppl change lane at a bend... this guy deserves to be BANNED for life..

Could also be tire burst or heart attack or black out...

Rare good brakes on van and truck...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

nice number but sucks at driving

Signal perpetually on. No lane discipline. Rush to lane one. Hog.

Next accident should not be too far away for this idiot.

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Texas5 said:

Happen yesterday evening, this downslope bend very dangerous, always bunch of braking at this bend... drive/ride safe & stay aware to the surrounding.

Oh...the mazda driver is trying to avoid collision when the cars in front of it all braked hard suddenly. That's probably why he swerved out. Unfortunately the bikers are there too.

IMO not really reckless but some drivers dont have a lot of time to react or even think in situations like this.

Best is to keep a distance to give yourself enough time and distance to brake.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 5

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Could also be tire burst or heart attack or black out...

Rare good brakes on van and truck...😁

Woah. the truck shag leh. need to send for car wash. @Jamesc car wash company got do for truck?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. the truck shag leh. need to send for car wash. @Jamesc car wash company got do for truck?

That's why LTA is strict on overloaded tipper on the road...imagine gravel stones...missles on the loose... 😅

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Oh...the mazda driver is trying to avoid collision when the cars in front of it all braked hard suddenly. That's probably why he swerved out. Unfortunately the bikers are there too.

IMO not really reckless but some drivers dont have a lot of time to react or even think in situations like this.

Best is to keep a distance to give yourself enough time and distance to brake.

IT IS reckless because the mazda followed too closely to the front of the car and had to take avoiding action which resulted in other parties getting into an accident..

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

These trucks get free wash when they exit the construction site...

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Texas5 said:

Get knocked off your motorbike is already bad enough then got a pile of muddy water drench you.

This is the epitome of adding insult to injury. 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Wonder how the banged up Merc ended up there? I travel this road every Sunday, no problem what. He dunno to go straight or turn right, can’t make up his mind then bang the wall? 

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Wonder how the banged up Merc ended up there? I travel this road every Sunday, no problem what. He dunno to go straight or turn right, can’t make up his mind then bang the wall? 

The one that bang into the wall is lancer.. most likely lost control..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1