Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

17 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Maybe I am stereotyping, but is that Mz3 a PHV? 

Check liao, not PHV

Vehicle No.

SLC6952E

Under Private Hire Scheme

No

Vehicle Make

MAZDA

Decal No.

-

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Raubern said:

Check liao, not PHV

Vehicle No.

SLC6952E

Under Private Hire Scheme

No

Vehicle Make

MAZDA

Decal No.

-

Seemed like have PHV sticker on rear windscreen.... 

Maybe my phone too small.... 

Maybe my mind making me see the sticker 😅😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

I passed by this accident before the Merc showed up.

Was thinking to myself - Lancer spoiler too small, not enough down force when turning. He needs to add a bigger spoiler!

N_20210111115228_0069_L.thumb.jpg.4cba11cedb45f6e59ae156a77f66baff.jpg

Probably going to Chevron?

Misjudge the turning speed and went kerb instead of chevron. 

12 Jan 2021 0807hrs
PIE before Pioneer Road North exit
Suzuki Swift  fail to stop in time  and decided to swerve out to lane 2 hitting van and BMW

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Texas5 said:

Happen yesterday evening, this downslope bend very dangerous, always bunch of braking at this bend... drive/ride safe & stay aware to the surrounding.

Hope the riders speedy recovery.

watching this video sent the shivers down my spine ...  this idiotic driver must be taken off road .. 

The Bikers time not up yet, really lucky both van & truck are able to stop in time, both drivers are really alert & responded correctly eBRAKE.  I cannot imagine if the van did the same as the Mazda 😅

I am surprised this MY log-kok looking van have better tyres than many SG cars ...  

• Praise 5

So it is better to side swipe  a van and the car instead of rear ending the car and potentially paying for a chain collision of more cars? Hmm.. 

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Stooky said:

12 Jan 2021 0807hrs
PIE before Pioneer Road North exit
Suzuki Swift  fail to stop in time  and decided to swerve out to lane 2 hitting van and BMW

Another idiot, maybe the Mazda 3 driver just got the swift as a replacement car?  😅

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, therock said:

So it is better to side swipe  a van and the car instead of rear ending the car and potentially paying for a chain collision of more cars? Hmm.. 

If the swift driver somehow managed to avoid the van and jump to the adjacent lane successfully...im pretty sure all the negative comments will morph into "wah skillful driver", OR "quick reflexes" OR "very alert driver" etc etc 😁

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Kyrios said:

If the swift driver somehow managed to avoid the van and jump to the adjacent lane successfully...im pretty sure all the negative comments will morph into "wah skillful driver", OR "quick reflexes" OR "very alert driver" etc etc 😁

But he didn't, so he becomes the butt of internet jokes for today.

• Haha! 4

7 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

I passed by this accident before the Merc showed up.

Was thinking to myself - Lancer spoiler too small, not enough down force when turning. He needs to add a bigger spoiler!

N_20210111115228_0069_L.thumb.jpg.4cba11cedb45f6e59ae156a77f66baff.jpg

Lancer GLX thought he is driving a Lancer Evolution.

Driver needs to up his skill before he can handle a real Evolution...so add big bigger biggest spoiler also cannot help him.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Bezbee said:

watching this video sent the shivers down my spine ...  this idiotic driver must be taken off road .. 

The Bikers time not up yet, really lucky both van & truck are able to stop in time, both drivers are really alert & responded correctly eBRAKE.  I cannot imagine if the van did the same as the Mazda 😅

I am surprised this MY log-kok looking van have better tyres than many SG cars ...  

Malaysian lok-kok van didn't have good tires and ABS, it locked up and skid quite a distance forward from the point it e-braked. The motorcyclists are lucky that the van isn't travelling faster, else sure roll over them. 

This particular Nissan Vanette model very popular with Malaysian contractors and handymen, I will siam them far far when they are near me. 

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Malaysian lok-kok van didn't have good tires and ABS, it locked up and skid quite a distance forward from the point it e-braked. The motorcyclists are lucky that the van isn't travelling faster, else sure roll over them. 

This particular Nissan Vanette model very popular with Malaysian contractors and handymen, I will siam them far far when they are near me. 

and the model is consider  as an MPV in MY.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Chain collision along Yishun Dam. This place is accident hotspot. And the Merc 190 is rare on the roads. 

136455192_1286592728389906_9105732860739

137023383_1286592685056577_1473121679174

137237085_1286592648389914_4278377889575

Edited by Yamapi
  • Praise 2

25 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Biker wasn't paying attention and his jelly right leg is excruciating to observe. Multiple fractures. At least he looks young and with enough milk and calcium supplements he should heal up in a year or two. 

Edited by Macrosszero
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1