Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

21 hours ago, Stooky said:

12 Jan 2021 0807hrs
PIE before Pioneer Road North exit
Suzuki Swift  fail to stop in time  and decided to swerve out to lane 2 hitting van and BMW

Usual farker, don't know how to gauge speed of road but still want to drive in fast lane and also don't know how to keep distance from next vehicle in heavy traffic.

21 hours ago, Bezbee said:

watching this video sent the shivers down my spine ...  this idiotic driver must be taken off road .. 

The Bikers time not up yet, really lucky both van & truck are able to stop in time, both drivers are really alert & responded correctly eBRAKE.  I cannot imagine if the van did the same as the Mazda 😅

I am surprised this MY log-kok looking van have better tyres than many SG cars ...  

More like he was really paying attention, unlike mazda guy.

17 hours ago, Blueray said:

More like motorcyclist was trying to read something, he didn't slowed down so highly possible looking at phone.

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Anyone claimed successfully from LTA if their wheels damaged from these huge potholes?

Good luck with claiming, yesterday hit 1 pot hole while coming from financial hub and turning to lau pat sat (most likely raining and road got cracks due to construction going on). It was really hard bang 😥.
Another pot hole at the end of Anson road entering Keppel via duct, again in front of construction site.

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Whole tunnel was empty still got such a close shave

pcXRAKR.gif.e0ec711ed6ec014fa543c69a6e81c412.gif

3 hours ago, Mingsect said:

He was missing exit, so he did initial-D stunt.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

Actually, some of LTA's regulations are half farked, especially concerning the tipper trucks :D

IMHO.  Nobody die can already.

5 hours ago, Mingsect said:

On 1/12/2021 at 11:11 AM, Texas5 said:

Happen yesterday evening, this downslope bend very dangerous, always bunch of braking at this bend... drive/ride safe & stay aware to the surrounding.

Hope the riders speedy recovery.

Are these two accidents happening almost at the same spot ? 

18 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Are we getting over reliance on modern safety features, so much so that it weaken our instinct and driving performance?

How many of us here are 101% confident that you can handle car without say ABS or ESP? 

Just look at how many drivers can confidently drive a manual car is enough. 😁

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Curious what tyres is the Jazz/Fit on or what caused the skid.

Had deliberately driven on the infamous left bend at 100km/h on wet road at the Anak Bukit flyover and all was fine. 

Vehicle impounded since the day of incident - 29 July 2020

A leopard never changes its spot.

image.png.0052f75065cc7558ac43f2490d4499a4.png

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

20 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

That go to show that this Malaysian driver are more attentive on the road, knowing that his van do not have all the advance braking and anti-skid features. 

And that bring me to a question I have raised several times in this forum: Are we getting over reliance on modern safety features, so much so that it weaken our instinct and driving performance? How many of us here are 101% confident that you can handle car without say ABS or ESP? 

I would say many people do not bother to find out the operational parameters and limits of the safety features.

all people know is salesman tell them car got anti-this, anti-that, so means ho say liao, can drive like max verstappen. 

in the end, workshop huat lor. 

my $0.02. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Indeed. Seen his reckless driving quite a few times near Seasons Park condo in AMK. Keep him off the roads pls.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

I think this GTI also near 10 Years Old...

• Praise 1

These days practically everyone has a dash cam.  Stupid ppl still don’t know how to behave on the roads.  

• Praise 2

This one also sai coming out like the bmw driver? Btw, what’s with the 2nd car cam? So blur, even got any incidents also cannot capture the car plate also. Better faster change new cam. 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

This one also sai coming out like the bmw driver? Btw, what’s with the 2nd car cam? So blur, even got any incidents also cannot capture the car plate also. Better faster change new cam. 

I remember he was the one who caused a van to veer off the road  or i remember wrongly? LTA did nothing about it to him? 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1

Impound the car for what? Impound the farking CB who drove the car lah. Problem solved. The car is innocent.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

Had deliberately driven on the infamous left bend at 100km/h on wet road at the Anak Bukit flyover and all was fine. 

I think he might be trying to drift?

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Vinceng said:

the left lane there might not be a problem, try lane 1   after a rain and report back to here again. 😂 

Edited by Ct3833

26 minutes ago, Vid said:

Impound the car for what? Impound the farking CB who drove the car lah. Problem solved. The car is innocent.

Totally!!

↡ Advertisement