Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

7 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Tourador tyres are brought in by AL tyres. Probably their marketing worked very well, esp on FB.

Nah.. I may be a cheapo to look for best petrol discounts, but I will definitely not scrimp on brakes and tyres. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

10 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Like Advan AD-08 well known for poor Wet Weather Grip.

Last time still young that time drove father manual corona with db aspec. 

In the dry sibeh solid, in the wet the rubber became butter. 

That's when I honed my skill and reaction driving in all kinds of wet condition, become hypersensitive.  But was last time when traffic more forgiving and not so many siao langs on the roads. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

On 1/12/2021 at 8:56 AM, Wildfaye29 said:

Yea. Which I did. Needless to show after part 2.

I wager the driver is typing on his hp intermittently.

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

so many ginna pee running wild on the road nowadays....

I can make a guess of their favourite colour.

• Haha! 9

Looking at the recent incidents, I would  say give the benefit of doubt to those one time careless , overlook or blindspot incidents etc,  but those who are caught proven speeding excessively, intentionally beating red light, brake check or any other form of dangerous driving, the car should be impounded, fine and the diver should be jailed to deter such dangerous and irresponsible behavior.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Vid said:

Impound the car for what? Impound the farking CB who drove the car lah. Problem solved. The car is innocent.

the car tio chong gong is definitely a big hit to his pockets

• Praise 2

16 hours ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.  Nobody die can already.

That's true la. I also don't care. You see those Malaysia trailers carrying stones, covered up fully also got stones flying out :D

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Looking at the recent incidents, I would  say give the benefit of doubt to those one time careless , overlook or blindspot incidents etc,  but those who are caught proven speeding excessively, intentionally beating red light, brake check or any other form of dangerous driving, the car should be impounded, fine and the diver should be jailed to deter such dangerous and irresponsible behavior.

More likely on HP....  [sly]

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I remember he was the one who caused a van to veer off the road  or i remember wrongly? LTA did nothing about it to him? 

he caused the van to flip into the bushes, not just veer off the road.

• Praise 4

15 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Vehicle impounded since the day of incident - 29 July 2020

A leopard never changes its spot.

image.png.0052f75065cc7558ac43f2490d4499a4.png

Sorry..... Fark you lah, Cbbbb. nvm we talk later.

So what did happen earlier, why he was still allowed to go and drive when he is clear danger to road users?

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

So what did happen earlier, why he was still allowed to go and drive when he is clear danger to road users?

Innocent until proven guilty by official appointed judge .... not court of pubic opine.

Too safe and easy liao because most drivers are obedient and not so blatantly reckless.

The disregard for human life displayed is too much to bear.

Please REHABILITATE him at pubic expense.

Just do it. Swoosh.

He can wear it at court appearance.

😁

Pigu open flower.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Yesterday almost side swapped and pushed to the curb (if I wouldn't have applied brake on time).
It is not only speeding kills but those who are inconsiderate and don't want to see side mirrors before switching to other lanes, one time carelessness or blind spot incident also can kill (if not vehicle occupant then those who get screwed while you mount the curb).

We were only two vehicle in 3 lane road and I was on extreme left lane to turn left and this taxi guy going strait all of sudden just pushed in my lane to turn left (only left lane could go left).

• Praise 5

Driver popped up on Facebook stating he suffered back and shoulder injury although not serious. Can't really tell if the car has a dashcam, more importantly a rear facing one.

image.png.ff37c65bb2b34209c54989bdd85965cb.png

• Shocked 2

How many cars write off in this accident? All should be happy got new car except the one that caused the accident should be banned for life..

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Tohto said:

Cannot understand why the aircon is integrated into the touch screen for some car.

With that design, without looking into it how to adjust when driving.

"Hey Mercedes, I am feeling warm"

• Haha! 5

22 hours ago, Tohto said:

Cannot understand why the aircon is integrated into the touch screen for some car.

With that design, without looking into it how to adjust when driving.

8 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

"Hey Mercedes, I am feeling warm"

Ha ha actually you are right, nowadays the car has voice recognition, for my Volvo I can just tell them I'm hot or cold, raise or lower fan and set temperature to a particular tempearture.

• Praise 2

47 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Yesterday almost side swapped and pushed to the curb (if I wouldn't have applied brake on time).
It is not only speeding kills but those who are inconsiderate and don't want to see side mirrors before switching to other lanes, one time carelessness or blind spot incident also can kill (if not vehicle occupant then those who get screwed while you mount the curb).

We were only two vehicle in 3 lane road and I was on extreme left lane to turn left and this taxi guy going strait all of sudden just pushed in my lane to turn left (only left lane could go left).

I ganna once by W plate, got forced into Clemenceau exit on cte by an old model honda ody chiongster, come up fast on my behind and cut in.

I became darth vader....

I electrocuted him and his wife very much. Thank you.

Btw he was like 60ish. No gibe chance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2