Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

17 minutes ago, Vid said:

You are King of the Road when you are unidentifiable.

No Road Tax

No Insurance

No License

No COE

Add all together and suddenly balls become v big

Mass inflation... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you notice the biker, whole right leg dislocated from the hip bone from the direct impact. May not walk properly again.

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Like Advan AD-08 well known for poor Wet Weather Grip.

All the Yokohama tires I have tried don’t have that good wet performance. the drop in performance from dry to wet is larger than other brands I have tried. 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 2

46 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

The road should be very empty at 12.15am, and there is no need to get upset over a hogger (assume the taxi driver hogged) because it is very easy to overtake from the empty lanes at that time.

And after overtaking he should just move on. 

I really don't understand where the rage came from. It is very bizarre why one will resort to that behaviour on empty roads at 12.15am.

Some people too damn free. Like to provoke and show their superiority. If the other car was an expensive car, would this idiot have done the same? I would think not. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

Honestly quite sick of these F**ktards. Wanna enjoy the roads, behave properly, and yes not all are like that but these "few" just spoil the reputation. 

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 15
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

They are lucky we are generally quite civilized, ask them to behave this way in other country and see what happens 

I strongly agree.

come on LTA, isnt it obvious what u have done is not enuff...

this situation with cyclists is not a one off incident, they r everywhere now!

these cyclists are cocky n never admit they are in the wrong and act as if they are above the law n owned the road coz they know that the authority will give up tracing them as it is difficult and they will always get away with it...

LTA pls spare a thought to us the law abiding citizens...when is enough really enough?

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

Don't know what the taxi did to them earlier, so I give them the benefit of doubt on that. 

But yes, when spandex is alone, usually they don't act like ruffians. If they are in a group, different story. And please keep left and use the bus lane after your bravado in confronting the taxi, not taking your time to clip in your pedals and kanna horn by cam car then go left. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Xtrah said:

If you notice the biker, whole right leg dislocated from the hip bone from the direct impact. May not walk properly again.

damn, I never realized before. How I can un see now?

14 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Isn't cam car driver also another cb? He stopped BESIDE the BMW on lane 2 in the middle of KPE!

Both deserves a king kong to write off their cars..

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Honestly quite sick of these F**ktards. Wanna enjoy the roads, behave properly, and yes not all are like that but these "few" "MORE" just spoil the reputation. 

corrected for you bro ... 

• Haha! 2

38 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

want to gang up and fight ?

what's the word ..the lady, we are "sovereign" mentality [laugh]....no one can touch us.

just wait for king kong to come

15 hours ago, Jellandross said:

From FB description looks like a romantic encounter. BMW and taxi lao is a perfect match LOL

https://www.facebook.com/701306079901798/posts/4030370643661975/

9jan2021 0015hrs kpe #SKU8802J bmw 523 

stopping or remaining at rest on the carriage way of expressway

trying to force cam taxi to a stop or cause an accident by blocking

This is a Rich man bullying a taxi driver who is trying to earn a living. Maybe it’s time to imposing caning for such road rage cases! These rich men always treat the roads as their playground!

No matter what the taxi driver have done earlier does not give the BMW driver the right to engage in such retaliatory behaviour which could cause serious accidents and even fatalities to other innocent motorists.

[Quoted]

“The BMW driver of SKU8802J said I was hogging the 1st lane. That's how he started his road rage. He overtook me and then started to block me and sopped in-front of my car on an expressway.

When we exited KPE and stopped in the shoulder after Hougang/Tampines exit. He exited from his car and came over to my car, fortunately a LTA police stopped and came up and ask us what happened with all the braking and stopping in the KPE tunnel.

Driver got into his car and drove off after I asked the LTA police to call for the TP using his walkie talkie." - cam car driver.

This incident happened at 0015 hour on 9/1/21. Police Report NP299 was filed on 9/1/21 at 0111hrs.”

If - only if - what is said is all that happened, and nothing else,

then i think the BMW driver should be taken off the road permanently, for the sake of mankind.

hogging might be bad, but it certainly won't kill. This a-hole BMW driver can potentially kill, many.

• Praise 6