Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

9 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Too many such videos.... 

But seeing a bendy bus now is really rare. 

Cam vehicle rather tall oscillation so much.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.facebook.com/straitstimes.stomp/videos/van-driver-tailgates-stomper-and-speeds-off/3695322230544318/&ved=2ahUKEwjL7fjo9KHuAhXDbn0KHZjrAzMQ28sGMAF6BAgCEAg&usg=AOvVaw01tK14_SKGiGSpolRDSCT6

This driver got bombarded for hogging.... 

Still say van tailgated 2-3mins

Tailgating is wrong

Speeding is wrong 

Hogging is wronger 🤣🤣

Use high wiper speed when no rain is WRONGEST! 😂😂😂

"Oh.. Its was so wrong and blew my mind that I forgotten how to use worse and worst." 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Send TP no less. this one also do not understand traffic rules so better take off road permanently. Less danger to other road users.

• Praise 2

19 hours ago, Vid said:

Can see Honda ahead of cam car for a bit but cam car a bit cb want to cut him off. End up post on the internet and cry foul? Both wrong but cam car no saint

I think this is AMK Ave 1 exit to CTE southbound - the merging is not so easy cos you need to look right for a gap to exit to CTE and also look out for cars merging from the left. I agree that cam-car should slow down to let the Honda merge, leave a bigger gap lah. But during peak morning there are actually 2 lanes (no zipper formation) - the cars near the chevron will eat a bit to the right, slow down and exit to CTE as soon as there is a gap. The cars on the left will eat a bit on the road shoulder and join the lane to Braddell . 

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Mingsect said:

I saw a Sensor on the Bus Windscreen,i thought it is a Device to help the Bus to Auto Stop..if it detected there are Car in front.?Don't tell me it is a Dummy Device.

Was that a new Mazda 3 or a M3 as owners love to call it?

I trust that SBS pays smoothly without dispute since it will show their credibility.. 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Must buy 4D, 5326, 2398, 6565, 8166.

:grin:

Mazda 3 owner probably can come out new car liao, 1 to 1 replacement in first year, on SBS Transit’s tab.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

I saw a Sensor on the Bus Windscreen,i thought it is a Device to help the Bus to Auto Stop..if it detected there are Car in front.?Don't tell me it is a Dummy Device.

i guess a camera to catch bus lane offender! whahahahahaha