Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

On 1/11/2021 at 11:17 AM, Gizmore said:

Seriously is it so difficult to go one round and come back again at the shelter? 

I often drop off/pick up my kid or parents at sheltered drop-off. Sometimes i arrive early and if while waiting, another car comes along, just go our and q-behind. What's the problem with that? No difference waiting behind right?

Be more gracious people. 

WOLS reply. If dropping off someone, light drizzle or what, pple block the shelter then ok lor, just get rained on a bit lor.

But if they want to act like that during raining cats and dogs, I'll horn the guy until security comes out to find out why [laugh] 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Attract attention ma. It’s their generation thinking.

I think it's just really hot? given the material that would really protect against skidding etc.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I think it's just really hot? given the material that would really protect against skidding etc.

Even wind-proof jacket can be hot in the afternoon.

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

It’s hot for sure but it protect her. She’s assuming she will not get into accident.

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

How to report drivers for tailgating out of cp gantry? Kena one today and I failed to let the gantry bar karate chop the cheater. 😂

Last week i was behind this couple on a scooter behind a small lorry exiting from the carpark.

They both exited with the scooter close behind the small lorry, but think due to the size of the scooter or the sensor mixing it up with the lorry, the gantry came down and bonked the scooter lady passenger helmet and glanced off. 

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

In my own opinion,  it is unwise for a lady rider to  ride without a jacket, she just  need one skid or fall and her body will be full of permanent scars, not worth the risk.

You mean its ok for a male rider to ride without a jacket because its ok for a male to have a body full of permanent scars? 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Macrosszero said:

You mean its ok for a male rider to ride without a jacket because its ok for a male to have a body full of permanent scars? 

from safety point of view it is not ok, but men are  less care about their look,  ladies will be a lot more concerned if their body is full of scars. 

If my MIL waiting under the shelter even it its raining cats and dogs

she will NEVER go one round.

NEVER.

:grin:

I call my MIL Karen.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

That's the bloody when some govt scholars decide to implement car park gantries islandwide in the long term when the existing gantries keep having issues reading the IU, leading to jam when entering or exiting the car park

i prefer parking coupons ... [grin]

7 hours ago, Lala81 said:

This is yishun ave 11 and ave 6 junction.

Bloody taxi driving too slow, decide to take the outside lane and cut in, like F1 driving..

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Attract attention ma. It’s their generation thinking.

Look around you, male and female motorcyclists alike don't wear protective gears half the time in Singapore because it's extremely hot. It's one thing if you want to preach about safety gears but don't be such a sexist and say females don't gear up because they wanna attract attention. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Actually cannot figure out what's the problem. Only thing confirm is the clown on camera is paying a big CNY angbao to TP.

Really wonder TP will take action or not

Supercharged
13 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Ram until bumper cui.  How to write the report huh?

🤣

"My gal and I both suddenly had the urge to have some fun together. Headed to a MSCP coz minister said sex in small spaces is no less enjoyable than in a bigger space. But hor dunno why mata followed us with lights blazing and siren on so the mood gone liao. Headed down the ramp and this mata car was blocking the way. My front rims bent from going thru so many pothole recently so the braking distance was longer than usual ......"

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Actually cannot figure out what's the problem. Only thing confirm is the clown on camera is paying a big CNY angbao to TP.

Hate this new type of video editing from SGRV. Makes everything look so dumb with no head no tail

• Haha! 1