Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 hour ago, Vid said:

Hate this new type of video editing from SGRV. Makes everything look so dumb with no head no tail

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Really wonder TP will take action or not

I only know two wrongs doesn't make one right. Driving in Sg is so stressful.. Sigh.. 

1 hour ago, Vid said:

Hate this new type of video editing from SGRV. Makes everything look so dumb with no head no tail

Dunno why people wanna put themselves into the limelight carrying out such unsafe stunts, unsafe to everyone. 

Meeting people that pisses you off on the roads can be an everyday affair.

For me no matter how pissed off, my immediate thought is to get away and cool down, instead of hell bent on engaging the party, which they probably dun care anyway cos they live in their parallel universe... they are the only one on the roads, they see no one else and drive however they like.

Kanna hogged, blocked, need evasive action? Yes will get pissed, angry, etc but just over/undertake and get on with life. Sometimes the "affray" may be prolonged and tempers will linger, but still better than engaging, playing tit for tat on the roads. 

• Praise 5

3 hours ago, epimetheus said:

saw these 2 drivers beating the right turn light on red. apologies if the quality isn't fantastic, cheers 

IMG_3139-min.PNG

IMG_3140-min.PNG

hosay liao that's 1.2k right there! :D

Just thought of this song.

3 blind mice, 3 blind mice, see how they run, see how they run :D

Edited by Beehive3783

36 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

Dunno why people wanna put themselves into the limelight carrying out such unsafe stunts, unsafe to everyone. 

Meeting people that pisses you off on the roads can be an everyday affair.

For me no matter how pissed off, my immediate thought is to get away and cool down, instead of hell bent on engaging the party, which they probably dun care anyway cos they live in their parallel universe... they are the only one on the roads, they see no one else and drive however they like.

Kanna hogged, blocked, need evasive action? Yes will get pissed, angry, etc but just over/undertake and get on with life. Sometimes the "affray" may be prolonged and tempers will linger, but still better than engaging, playing tit for tat on the roads. 

If everyone can think like you, the world is a peaceful place liao. Some think that retaliation or confrontation is a form of being garang and meekly backing off is guniang.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Vid said:

If everyone can think like you, the world is a peaceful place liao. Some think that retaliation or confrontation is a form of being garang and meekly backing off is guniang.

Actually I talk so much is I boji, small balls and shy lah 😬

The rage is within me but I try to contain it and dun spread around. Enough sai in this world, dun have to make it worse. 

• Praise 6

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Actually cannot figure out what's the problem. Only thing confirm is the clown on camera is paying a big CNY angbao to TP.

Same car involved in this incident..appears that the driver has anger management n memory issues..still driving around with expired road tax 

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Whitemorning said:

Same car involved in this incident..appears that the driver has anger management n memory issues..still driving around with expired road tax 

of course, if he bangs into you, then you sway... cannot claim against him unless you sue. but just wondering if if the opposite is true that, we bang into such a car without roadtax and thus insurance paid. can we not pay? since legally the car isn't allowed to be on the road anyway.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I think it's just really hot? given the material that would really protect against skidding etc.

I agree 

really is hot

Spoiler

:grin:

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Again wasted 

Why so many bicyclist so retarded one? i understand most of these kukus dont drive but it seems that even their basic survival instinct (like being super cautious on the road) are gone. Even dogs crossing road also look left and right. i hope they understand that being knocked by a moving vehicle will result in death. Maybe primary school should add that in the curriculum. 

Last night saw a group of bicyclists on a right turn lane at the cross junction. they blocked the whole lane and while they managed to make the turn, a few cars were stuck waiting for the next one because of their speed. While drivers should be gracious, bicyclists should do the same too. They are doing a leisure activity while people driving might be rushing for something else. Hogging a right turn lane is not something i appreciate.

• Praise 7

3 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

hosay liao that's 1.2k right there! :D

Just thought of this song.

3 blind mice, 3 blind mice, see how they run, see how they run :D

Just put a red light camera and the banker wins! 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2