Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

Friend of mine - parked up his car while he was out of the country, allowed the road tax to expire. 

Place where it was parked, the house owner drove the car (knowing road tax expired), went under an ERP gantry. 

Friend was arrested on re-entry to Singapore. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 6

1 hour ago, loliamsmart said:

Sweee la one less cockroach on the roads plus no money pay fine go in squat 3 mths! Must say thank you to the 2 cam cars for their contributions to society!

Enforcement has been lack, we see quite many reckless cases being reported here without valid road tax or not paying long list of outstanding  fine,  but somehow they seem to be  able to go on the road without trouble.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

59 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

LTA fault for allowing discretionary turn to occur with pedestrian crossing..

This is really a dangerous design. But  for his own safety , the guy should also watch out for traffic ,  he should not be walking as if there was surely no car on the road.

Edited by Ct3833

29 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

testing AEB lah ...

it works ! [scholar]

still stop swee swee to let cam car see plate number clearly, must be using PS4 or Assy 5. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

i would have kicked the car door hard after that!!

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

i have happily reported 2-3 cars who beat the red light. Investigating officer also called to confirm details. Woot... 12pts and $400 to state coffers.

if only they give "commissions" to videos submitted. the roads will be much safer.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 9
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Driver at fault for not using his eye balls.

:D

• Praise 4

Some people drive car don't look out the windscreen.

I ALWAYS look out in case got chio bus I don't want to miss seeing them.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

This is really a dangerous design. But  for his own safety , the guy should also watch out for traffic ,  he should not be walking as if there was surely no car on the road.

Don't tell them lah.

Let Darwin do his work.

10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Some people drive car don't look out the windscreen.

I ALWAYS look out in case got chio bus I don't want to miss seeing them.

Yeah, important to look out for CBs when driving, don't want to bang into them:

photo_teikan.jpg.6b96c5e5482ba46631d4279e040f2700.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Driver at fault for not using his eye balls.

sometimes is the A pillar blocking the view.....some of the MPV's the A pillar is really huge and some drivers retreat the seat to the lowest so that it is like driving in a car position and hence the view is blocked in certain angle....normally drivers need to move the body and head to have a better view if they really adjust the seat to the lowest.

maybe lesson for driver...…..but if I am pedestrian...i'll give the driver a good shout out!! [laugh]

• Praise 1

I love Singapore bus company making the drivers wear high visibility vest when they are DRIVING the bus.

What's the point? I almost bang into a bus but luckily I saw the driver with the high visibility vest and I stopped in time?

The best thing is a bus broke down and the tow truck driver and his assistant was not wearing a high viz vest.

The assistant came onto the road to redirect traffic in charcoal clothes underneath a shaded flyover where people had to adjust their eyes from the bright sunshine to the shaded areas underneath and so hard to see the assistant as we come around the bend getting off the highway.

Amazing

7 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

sometimes is the A pillar blocking the view.....some of the MPV's the A pillar is really huge and some drivers retreat the seat to the lowest so that it is like driving in a car position and hence the view is blocked in certain angle....normally drivers need to move the body and head to have a better view if they really adjust the seat to the lowest.

maybe lesson for driver...…..but if I am pedestrian...i'll give the driver a good shout out!! [laugh]

Yah lah cannot sit properly and don't know how to turn their head to look around the pillar.

LTA fault again as Beano will say.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4