Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

20 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Why so many bicyclist so retarded one? i understand most of these kukus dont drive but it seems that even their basic survival instinct (like being super cautious on the road) are gone. Even dogs crossing road also look left and right. i hope they understand that being knocked by a moving vehicle will result in death. Maybe primary school should add that in the curriculum. 

Last night saw a group of bicyclists on a right turn lane at the cross junction. they blocked the whole lane and while they managed to make the turn, a few cars were stuck waiting for the next one because of their speed. While drivers should be gracious, bicyclists should do the same too. They are doing a leisure activity while people driving might be rushing for something else. Hogging a right turn lane is not something i appreciate.

you may get your answer from YouTube where drivers and cyclists of a certain nationality don't give a damn about their car or their safety. Search 安安行车

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

15 hours ago, Vinceng said:

It's an honest mistake rather than a deliberate attempt to beat the red light

Such "honest mistakes" can kill. So perhaps it would be better that you rephrase your sentence.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Si ginahs will say they were filming local version of fast and furious...to only speed up the scene at post production 😁

How they expect the cars to go fast without the right kind of people to start the race?  Haiz...

IMG_2839_copy_.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Ya....... [mad]

Rear tyres never produce spinning smokes ... :a-ban:

To add insult to injury, they asked a bui eh to flag off the ‘race’...knn.

🥴

• Haha! 6

Just now, Fcw75 said:

To add insult to injury, they asked a bui eh to flag off the ‘race’...knn.

🥴

The 2 drivers must be sweating inside .....  [sweatdrop]

Ah Pui backside don't know siam to the left or right ...... [dizzy]

That's why both drivers hestitated to flaw the accelerator .....  :wut:

• Haha! 7

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Some people drive car don't look out the windscreen.

I ALWAYS look out in case got chio bus I don't want to miss seeing them.

:D

They are using their eye balls, but they are not using their brains..

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Bus driver wearing a high visibility vest is for the public and passengers to see, to show that they are a socially responsible company which paid attention to the welfare and safety of its drivers and the community its serving. Its the same as Indonesia and China using water tank trucks to spray the roads with disinfectants in their efforts to contain Covid. Does shit in reality but it shows everyone that something has been done. To be fair, sometimes bus driver need to get out of their driving seat to help disabled passengers embark and disembark la. In this sense, a high vis vest might have some use. 😂

The towing crew not donning high vis vest? These are the backend ops people who are not the front line facing transport ambassador aka bus driver, they die their problem. 

i think it was mentioned some time ago that the high visibility vest that the drivers wear was mainly to help them be seen when they are crossing the bus park to start or end their shift.

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

OMG so heart breaking to read this news......

Mum killed in crash on way home to celebrate with son

Her son had been fretting about failing his O-level examinations, but he breezed through it and qualified for the course he had set his heart on.

On the way home from work the next day, the proud and happy mother bought sushi, one of the teen's favourite food, to celebrate his achievement.

Tragically, Ms Or Cheng Khim, 52, who wanted to surprise her son with the sushi, never made it home for the celebration on Tuesday last week.

The pre-school teacher's assistant was critically injured after she was hit by a lorry at the junction of Yuan Ching Road and Yung Kuang Road in Jurong, just a short distance from her block.

She was taken unconscious in an ambulance to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, where she died two days later.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/mum-killed-crash-way-home-celebrate-son

NP_20210119_SDDONOR198LV8_6270647.jpg?it 

Is it the accident where driver ran away after hitting the pedestrian?

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Internal Moderator
12 minutes ago, Kklim said:

In a way good that this happened. Alert LTA and TP to such overloading.

What is inside the crate? haha. i am pondering.