Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

46 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

23jan2021 bendemeer road civic driver was upset that driver did not check blind spot

The driver behind "Blind spot meaning cannot see, how to check ?" 😃😃😃

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Counted as Beat Red light not Dash Red Light.

Failing to conform to traffic light signals

[Section 120(3) of the Act]

5 hours ago, Actan72 said:

do not wait further... send TP no less, before CNY so that he can receive big ANG BAO ...to remind him of red light

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

The driver behind "Blind spot meaning cannot see, how to check ?" 😃😃😃

Need to buy cars with blind spot monitor perhaps.. 😂 

sometimes people just speed up when u signal n hence it’s not about blind spot but just tambah them a lesson because the car is so old Liao ... come n crash Lor 

Edited by Sdf4786k

8 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Need to buy cars with blind spot monitor perhaps.. 😂 

sometimes people just speed up when u signal n hence it’s not about blind spot but just tambah them a lesson because the car is so old Liao ... come n crash Lor 

Fact that the guy can stop in the middle of a busy traffic to tell the other guy off, i can only think that he is a self righteous person,  and i wont be surprised that he was the one to speed up to close up the gap like what you said. If i know someone who miss his blind spot   , i wont even want to honk at him, instead i will just step on my brake to let him cut in, i don't see any loss over at my end.......of course assuming i have enough time to react. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

41 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Fact that the guy can stop in the middle of a busy traffic to tell the other guy off, i can only think that he is a self righteous person,  and i wont be surprised that he was the one to speed up to close up the gap like what you said. If i know someone who miss his blind spot   , i wont even want to honk at him, instead i will just step on my brake to let him cut in, i don't see any loss over at my end.......of course assuming i have enough time to react. 

The guy is a pure bully. Let’s see him stop a super car. Or a big truck

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 3

Supercharged
On 1/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, Jamesc said:

Taxi looking for passangers will always drive on middle or right lane

and when see passangers will jam brake and swerve 2 or 3 lane to pick them up.

I see this all the time and I think its their standard SOP.

:grin:

Anyway Red Coat taxi drivers all got attitude problem one.

The most f@#ked up.

I usually give a wider berth to taxi on the road, knowing their erratic driving. For cars, one trys to sees a few vehicles ahead for sudden stops. For taxi, we also need to scope in road side pedestrians to guage taxi reaction. If we notice taxi pessanger suddenly point to the side, also prepare to stop. Knn...:lll._.:

• Praise 3

Regardless keeping a look out:

If you are traversing a private estate with cars parked at the side, it will serve you well to keep a lookout for people in the car - they might be trying to open their doors to get out and some are not aware of your presence, so give a horn or wait for them to do their thing. The few minutes you wait will save you $$ on that door if they are the clueless sort..

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, therock said:

Regardless keeping a look out:

If you are traversing a private estate with cars parked at the side, it will serve you well to keep a lookout for people in the car - they might be trying to open their doors to get out and some are not aware of your presence, so give a horn or wait for them to do their thing. The few minutes you wait will save you $$ on that door if they are the clueless sort..

Yep, that few minutes will not dramatically change your life.

Supercharged
On 1/23/2021 at 9:57 AM, Phluvcat said:

Bro, eventually the windscreen no need replace like this... 😬

security-guard-in-security-control-room-with-video-wall-FXT68K.jpg

Except for the front windscreen, Honda EV is almost there.  :grin:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
On 1/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, Vinceng said:

I notice that Foreign Talent cyclists are usually the ones who behave blatantly like this. They behave like they own Singapore when Singapore is doing them a favor to keep them employed.

They're not conditioned to SG road culture yet(Some folks need more time to adjust [laugh] ). From where they come from, cars typically stop 10-20 meters away upon seeing people crossing (This is the expected behavior). In SG, they're already pissed when cars stopped to close when they cross. Cam car horn some more. --> They'll go :pissed-off:

39 minutes ago, Didu said:

Except for the front windscreen, Honda EV is almost there.  :grin:

maxresdefault.jpg

wah can do away with "wing mirror" ... can park right to the edge ... :secret-laugh:

Edited by Wt_know

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Most blind spot I actually miss are the bike that just glue there.. 

but as I don’t drive a Lexus still manage to spot them 😂 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1