Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

Supercharged
7 hours ago, therock said:

Regardless keeping a look out:

If you are traversing a private estate with cars parked at the side, it will serve you well to keep a lookout for people in the car - they might be trying to open their doors to get out and some are not aware of your presence, so give a horn or wait for them to do their thing. The few minutes you wait will save you $$ on that door if they are the clueless sort..

If car always carry rear passengers, can consider installing rear door mirror to see on-coming vehicles before opening door. It's much cheaper than replacing the door.  [laugh]...OK I know, I know. Car will no longer look chio. My apologies. Maybe only for PHV cars then.

597aff4f8d1a1f55cc0a0f25-large.jpg?cache

Edited by Didu
↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

To join another member of the weasel family? 😁

To find the Rival Gang for Fighting...You see these Animals are very smart,no GPS,no Handphone also can know where is their Rival Gang Hideout.

• Haha! 1

On 1/23/2021 at 11:52 AM, Jamesc said:

See lah see lah

Road hogger caused all the problems.

Road hogger car please don't use lane 1.

:grin:

Don't anyhow say hurt some ppl fewlings ok. Driving at speed limit on lane 1 is legal. Don't give way to faster car behind is to prevent them from speeding. Hoggers are god's gift to the world.

• Haha! 5

47 minutes ago, Didu said:

If car always carry rear passengers, can consider installing rear door mirror to see on-coming vehicles before opening door. It's much cheaper than replacing the door.  [laugh]...OK I know, I know. Car will no longer look chio. My apologies. Maybe only for PHV cars then.

597aff4f8d1a1f55cc0a0f25-large.jpg?cache

Nice idea bro, but this is for the car opening the door...

Typically we are the ones driving through the neighborhood...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Jamesc said:

23jan2021 bendemeer road civic driver was upset that driver did not check blind spot

What an idiot, getting out of the car in the middle of traffic.. zero IQ and EQ..

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

I remember PM Lee did said before during National Day Rally,He said our Water are so Clean,even Otters are Migrating here,but many Years later,these ''cute'' Otters become a real Pest...they become like Gangsters & Robbers,eating up Koi Fishes in Condos & Landed Properties...

There are bigger human pests in the world than a small bunch of otters. Eating up Koi fish is not a big crime Mr C.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, therock said:

That car was moving very slowly.. it's easy to spot, unless you're a speeding bike...

Because you don't understand the mentality of some bikers. I once overheard conversation between two bikers. One telling the other if kena any accident should just continue lie on the road don't get up even if feeling ok. Wait for ambulance arrive and claim gao gao. 

Back to this video, if the biker were to jam brake and buang without any contact with the car, then he can't claim other party. So most profitable option is to crash and claim as per normal.

Once you understand a biker's perspective then all their behaviors on the road will make sense.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Because you don't understand the mentality of some bikers. I once overheard conversation between two bikers. One telling the other if kena any accident should just continue lie on the road don't get up even if feeling ok. Wait for ambulance arrive and claim gao gao. 

Back to this video, if the biker were to jam brake and buang without any contact with the car, then he can't claim other party. So most profitable option is to crash and claim as per normal.

Once you understand a biker's perspective then all their behaviors on the road will make sense.

Actually this is true but not just for bikes.

Cars drivers should do the same.

A prick decide to stay in lane 1 until the last second then jam brake and cut 3 lanes.

Other cars jam brake and just miss the idiot but the car behind cannot stop and ram you in the back.

The prick then drives away scot free.

If a bike jams brake without abs he is is eating the road and his skin is getting free exfoliation!

Best is bang the idiot.

:a-happy:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Our water not clean becos freaking humans throw rubbish everywhere and the trash gets washed into the drain. Freaking smokers, and taxi/grab drivers throwing their packed meals on the roadside etc etc. 

If the fishes don't get eaten up, they will eventually die of old age and rot and contaminate more.

Please don't blame the cute otters... 

Some Sinkies sibeh typical in their mentality one lah. Just like on our roads, kan PMDs, now kan cyclists. Once these groups are banned, back to kan lorries, motorcyclists and other fellow car drivers. 

Kan the otters for polluting our rivers as the otters don't pay taxes, are considered free riders and are regarded as "foreign talents". Who gives them the rights to use our rivers? The self entitlement extends to these otters as well 😄

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Taking the family to Ochard Rd.

:a-happy:

They are smart enough to know when to cross the roads when traffic is in favour, unlike some other road users. 😁

• Haha! 10

On 1/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, Sdf4786k said:

I think Honda e does that well

Is it just me or anyone will agree with me that's having a plethora of screens at near eye level is sibeh distracting? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The Honda E side mirror camera system is cool.

Its all cool and dandy until when you're driving halfway then camera system decides to go kaput. Need to stick a mirror on a selfie stick and use one hand to position the mirror out whenever need to change lane 😁

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Lethalstrike said:

Its all cool and dandy until when you're driving halfway then camera system decides to go kaput. Need to stick a mirror on a selfie stick and use one hand to position the mirror out whenever need to change lane 😁

The system will get common as the years go by.

The only way to avoid it is to drive ole car.

19 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Yes I do think it will be more common in the future. 

And these camera don’t spoil so easily I suppose?

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Going by the way many people drive, they don't use their mirrors anyway.

Honda is just putting this in so that they can obtain regulatory approval to sell their cars.

↡ Advertisement