when i was in seoul last time, most of time I see...well...like airport. [:p]

You touch down in Incheon?

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

You touch down in Incheon?

Yeah, many years ago. Worked with LG, they were trying to develop paging system then.

Together with Samsung, Hyundai, they are giants, they have everything, all kinds of business. Samsung cars, construction business...hmm...won't believe.

• Haha! 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/forum/forum-consider-higher-speed-limit-on-expressways?utm_campaign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1l4VXw_2ozne2vA-gseToVB3ErlALlvbpbTdJsFrHQrTDptxpwzrnbJq8

Consider higher speed limit on expressways

I suggest that the Land Transport Authority raise the speed limit on expressways to 110kmh. This is similar to the expressway speed limit in many other countries, some of which have more vehicles that are older than those in Singapore, and roads that are not as well maintained as ours.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/forum/forum-consider-higher-speed-limit-on-expressways?utm_campaign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1l4VXw_2ozne2vA-gseToVB3ErlALlvbpbTdJsFrHQrTDptxpwzrnbJq8

I suggest that the Land Transport Authority raise the speed limit on expressways to 110kmh. This is similar to the expressway speed limit in many other countries, some of which have more vehicles that are older than those in Singapore, and roads that are not as well maintained as ours.

Yes, technically speaking, higher speed limits can improve productivity - provided it does not increase accident rates.

I do notice most expressway jams caused by accidents, happens on lane 1 (right lane).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

There would still be hoggers driving at 109 km/h on the right lane, blocking those who want to go at 115.....

• Haha! 7

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

There would still be hoggers driving at 109 km/h on the right lane, blocking those who want to go at 115.....

110 is better then 90... lol

but personally i feel dun need raise whole expressway . 

just raise the over taking lane to 110 expect when enter tunnel

23 hours ago, Didu said:

If car always carry rear passengers, can consider installing rear door mirror to see on-coming vehicles before opening door. It's much cheaper than replacing the door.  [laugh]...OK I know, I know. Car will no longer look chio. My apologies. Maybe only for PHV cars then.

597aff4f8d1a1f55cc0a0f25-large.jpg?cache

I see quite a few taxis have these!

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Driver was looking at the gadgets posted by @Jamesc

Must be Japan travel thread.

Maybe he likes ladies from Japan too.

He taking notes on which hostel to book.

10 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Claim new bike + 20 days MC, maybe that was the biker's intention..

If thats the case must salute his dedication and effort! Money really hard to earn 🤑

22 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Driver was looking at the gadgets posted by @Jamesc

Maybe he looking at bus accidents and saying I would never make that rookie mistake.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Gasp... Is he suggesting that we commit the ultimate crime of exceeding speed limit!? Not only should we avoid it, we should also prevent other sinners from doing it. Tsk tsk tsk.....

"Giving way to a faster car on the rightmost lane is a form of road courtesy"

tenor.gif

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

The bus company name alr says it all ma, it's called Go Ahead, so anything also can...

Go ahead and beat red light, go ahead on red signal, go ahead and speed, go ahead and whatever simi boon eh sai 😂

• Haha! 11

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

110 is better then 90... lol

but personally i feel dun need raise whole expressway . 

just raise the over taking lane to 110 expect when enter tunnel

those 80km/h are too slow, can increase limit to 90km/h.   on some of the  roads, speed limit is 60km/h, these are the roads that LTA has to take a more serious look into it. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3