31743104-9866-4150-8B10-6BA41D29C4F0.jpeg

If car wanna do to my coe Musso, won’t claim him lah :XD:

1.5 years wait to put the guy in jail for 2 months

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Beregond said:

😁

Last week I pick up a drunk.

His behaviour is the same. I try to wake him up many times, he'll push me away and continue to sleep in the car, at the drop off point.

He threw me a weak punch at my face. Then I pull up the phone to call Grab security, suddenly he wakes up and walk away without paying.

Unfortunately, I'm not police, I can't arrest him. I make a police report he didn't pay him and punch me. But in the end, nothing happens, I lost my money and Grab doesn't compensate me, they still take my 20% commission.

• Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 6
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Cj12329 said:

Yes, he need to render assistance...look at the pain the cat was experiencing at that moment..so heartache

poor cat but even if trained in first aid or cpr also don't know how to render assistance. Call SPCA?

13 minutes ago, Vid said:

1.5 years wait to put the guy in jail for 2 months

At least they do something about it. I still feel good abt it. 

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, wlalala said:

tp new bmw bike very chio

The opel crossland is not innovation spec. Enjoy model does not equip with emergency brake for pedestrian and this accident can be avoided.

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Wah...another Birdy bike. Birdy riders are brave and assume cars will always see them.  [laugh]

• Shocked 1

This is why certain films are NOT shown in Sg. Some scenes will trigger undesirable thoughts and inclinations such as Twelve Strong.

Or can be used as bait for potential...presentation.

RIPD.

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

This is why certain films are NOT shown in Sg. Some scenes will trigger undesirable thoughts and inclinations such as Twelve Strong.

Or can be used as bait for potential...presentation.

RIPD.

There should be spoiler. I am "trying to forget" and unknowingly watch the video again when people repost it (because I do not remember the front part of the video) 😖

Being a cat owner for the longest time, I really detest the video, not that I blame the driver.  Same for the degloving accident of the lady a while back that was posted here.  And same for any such videos, be it cat or not.

Its like their pain and suffering immediately connects and radiates emotionally within you, the feeling is yuck.

As long as no visuals of gore and does not involves injuries or death, like a Lamborghini smashed up or Mercedes F1 car disintegrating into pieces upon impact, or like Grosjean's ball of fire last season, now that's spectacular 😬

• Praise 1

Supercharged

IN FOCUS: Why can't cyclists and motorists just get along?

While a common grouse among motorists is that cyclists have less of a right to the roads as they do not pay road tax, this is a misconception, said Singapore Road Safety Council chairman Bernard Tay. Roads are built and maintained using public funds, he noted, meaning all taxpayers pay for roads - not just motorists. 

This is further borne out by a statement by LTA in 2013, which clarified that public roads are “built and maintained using public funds collected from general taxes, including those who do not use motorised vehicles”, and are meant for use by all road users, including cyclists and pedestrians. 

“So everybody has the right to use the space, use the infrastructure,” said Mr Tay, who is also president of the Automobile Association of Singapore.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cyclists-motorists-singapore-roads-paths-infrastructure-in-focus-13965806

Do you agree with above? 

9 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

This kind of case can call 999? i don’t think so right. 

no, police dun care lol.

suppose to call spca or nea

16 minutes ago, Didu said:

While a common grouse among motorists is that cyclists have less of a right to the roads as they do not pay road tax, this is a misconception, said Singapore Road Safety Council chairman Bernard Tay. Roads are built and maintained using public funds, he noted, meaning all taxpayers pay for roads - not just motorists. 

This is further borne out by a statement by LTA in 2013, which clarified that public roads are “built and maintained using public funds collected from general taxes, including those who do not use motorised vehicles”, and are meant for use by all road users, including cyclists and pedestrians. 

“So everybody has the right to use the space, use the infrastructure,” said Mr Tay, who is also president of the Automobile Association of Singapore.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cyclists-motorists-singapore-roads-paths-infrastructure-in-focus-13965806

Do you agree with above? 

Agreed everybody have the right to use the space, but he forgot to include “ responsibly, lawfully, and with due consideration for other user “ 

• Praise 9

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

This kind of case can call 999? i don’t think so right. 

I can't handle the sight of the cat last moments.

As much as I pity the poor cat, this accident could happen to any driver. It is not easy to spot a small animal when you are driving. Wouldn't be fair to the driver to be penalized.

• Praise 6

3 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Agreed everybody have the right to use the space, but he forgot to include “ responsibly, lawfully, and with due consideration for other user “ 

The report didn’t mentioned about those angmoh cyclists been an a**hole.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

can add in this. use the public space and road ethicality

u might not be breaking any law, but if u are cycling or driving or using the public road in a selfish manner that is causing discomfort and inconvenience to other road user, u are an unethical road user

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Do you agree with above? 

Ask the guy: Yishun the angmo Gao catch already or not?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3