Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

4 hours ago, Raubern said:

A motorcyclist was killed on the spot when he hit the railing at ECP  Rochor exit around 6pm yesterday (March 1). He broke his back and die instantly. 

151517061_3772909436137079_8842825893253

The scrambler looks so weird with the road tires and they look like slick tires, why are there no tire grooves? Most new scramblers come with no tacho or speedo. I dunno why it's an option.

↡ Advertisement

Move to lane 2 to give way?

Cannot lah. Will die one. Everyone knows that.

:D

I die die will never give way. Never.

I will drive lane at 65 max.

Mostly 60 lah. Speeding is a CRIME.

Driving CAREFULLY is not.

• Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
You can interpret it differently. 
What I do ?  This situation unlikely will happen to me. 
As a good and responsible driver,  does it happen to you ??

it happen to me  alot of times.

even during day time, i alway do about 100 on ist lane whenever possible.  if there are faster car coming behind me even though i am already speeding, i will even brake abit slow down to 80 and go 2nd  lane, let those faster car over take before i go 1st lane again.

midnight or 2-3 am, i alway doing 120+- , even if 2nd lane is totally clear, i will go 2nd lane to let those that is even faster then me driving at 120 to pass. i will not think ' since lane 2 is clear, 'u all fast , u all under take using lane 2 loh'  no, making a faster car under take is dangerous, the slower car should alway let other pass u .

if u ask me i kenna flash before? yes quite a few time, sometime at night i dreaming not watching the rear, they flash me, just signal to let them know i am giving way, they happy i happy.

u should watch the video of the old malaysian former rally uncle who test car in malaysia, how he alway flash to let ppl he want over take. alway its singapore plate car who dun give way.

maybe some sg driver feel their car is expensive, giving way is lao pui or lose face. i dun know also.

but confirm plus chop there are ppl who feel this way here.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

even during day time, i alway do about 100 on ist lane whenever possible.  if there are faster car coming behind me even though i am already speeding, i will even brake abit slow down to 80 and go 2nd  lane, let those faster car over take before i go 1st lane again.

midnight or 2-3 am, i alway doing 120+- , even if 2nd lane is totally clear, i will go 2nd lane to let those that is even faster then me driving at 120 to pass. i will not think ' since lane 2 is clear, 'u all fast , u all under take using lane 2 loh'  no, making a faster car under take is dangerous, the slower car should alway let other pass u .

if u ask me i kenna flash before? yes quite a few time, sometime at night i dreaming not watching the rear, they flash me, just signal to let them know i am giving way, they happy i happy.

u should watch the video of the old malaysian former rally uncle who test car in malaysia, how he alway flash to let ppl he want over take. alway its singapore plate car who dun give way.

maybe some sg driver feel their car is expensive, giving way is lao pui or lose face. i dun know also.

but confirm plus chop there are ppl who feel this way here.

IMHO.
Very stressful driving for you.  Stay safe.

2 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
Very stressful driving for you.  Stay safe.

not at all.

if any body feel giving way is stressful its very sad.

those ppl that want to drive at a relax pace and dun want give way or change lane, should stick to 2nd lane.

• Praise 9

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

those ppl that want to drive at a relax pace and dun want give way or change lane, should stick to 2nd lane.

Many goods veh drivers must be adopting this mentality..explains y so many of them driving leisurely on lane 2 🤣🤣

Edited by Whitemorning
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Yeah lta fault.

Why they make a bend here?

They should make it straight down all the way.

It’s been there for 3-4  decades ..... maybe in the older days , the cars were just smarter or were the drivers smarter then ??

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

This type every single car that passed by him should blast their horn.

I chut silent fart

phoon org yen :grin:

• Haha! 5

54 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If Lane 1 and 2/3 are all clear, I will go to lane 2/3 however fast my speed.  It is safer in Lane 2/3 (how often you see chain collision in Lane 2/3?), can move left or right to avoid obstacles.  And if an animal/human dashes out from the central divider, there is a little bit more time to react.

I fail to understand why some idiots die die must be in Lane 1, despite all other lanes being clear of traffic.

• Praise 6

(edited)
24 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

It’s been there for 3-4  decades ..... maybe in the older days , the cars were just smarter or were the drivers smarter then ??

Last time cars are dumb and drivers are smart.

Now cars are smart and drivers are dumb 

I blame the teachers in schools.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If Lane 1 and 2/3 are all clear, I will go to lane 2/3 however fast my speed.  It is safer in Lane 2/3 (how often you see chain collision in Lane 2/3?), can move left or right to avoid obstacles.  And if an animal/human dashes out from the central divider, there is a little bit more time to react.

I fail to understand why some idiots die die must be in Lane 1, despite all other lanes being clear of traffic.

my best guess is they want relax and lepak there?

i can only say no matter u lorry ,car, cyclist , as long as u are on a public road, and u cause inconvenience to others for your own comfort and leisure even if u are not breaking the law, u are an aseh0--

• Praise 1

On 3/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, Beregond said:

just to get thing right.

if u are in first / overtaking lane and u are traveling at a faster speed then vehicles in 2nd and 3rd lane.

u are still hogging the overtaking lane even if u are faster then 2nd and 3rd lane vehicle when u refuse to let a faster vehicle behind u over take u .

anw to overtake on our left is call undertake ( my english correct??), it is not advisable to do so unless no choice, the traffic will be much smoother if every 1 can over take using the overtaking lane

This thing.

No one can put this in their thick brain that 1st lane should be only used for overtaking, if one must die die want to stay in that lane at least be considerate to give way if someone has fire on their arse.

Later I will try to post a small video of what Keppel viaduct is everyday.
Just to give idea, 4 lanes and 3 lanes were taken by truckers

4th lane tipper truck,
3rd lane a long vehicle with huge load of mess structure "I presume it would be illegal for him to be in 2nd lane with so much load and speeding",
2nd lane those big delivery lorries
and only leaving 1st lane for others to drive.

This whole thing was making artificial congested as if traffic is jam but no it was those 3 lanes which were occupied by commercial vehicles and only 1 lane is empty for others to drive or overtake.

Seriously if we are complaining almost everyday and LTA have more resources/cameras on those area and still don't take any action then there is nothing much we can do, even we cry father mother here.

19 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Wow this Royal Flush of antics - fail to form up correctly, fail to check blind spot, etc. etc. is almost enough for LTA to hang up this driver's license immediately. Your MIL driving her spare car? 

She is instructor 😂

• Haha! 1

(edited)
17 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

This thing.

No one can put this in their thick brain that 1st lane should be only used for overtaking,

of course i not saying during peak hours when all the lane is fully pack  and jam la.

but even its during peak hour and jam, when the average speed is 60-70. and if u are in first lane, be considerate dun keep a 20 cars space gap from the front car and 20 over cars stack behind u . if u understand what i mean??

i understand what u mean by those heavy vehicle in the wrong lane. but it dun justify any 1 hogging the overtaking lane, 

i wont expect any 1 to give way when its impossible to give way.  for example. in first lane jam at 70, u see in front cannot even see the end, 

i dun know how to say it, 

is it so hard to teach ppl to be considerate nowsaday? must spell out every single details? 😂

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, Raubern said:

A motorcyclist was killed on the spot when he hit the railing at ECP  Rochor exit around 6pm yesterday (March 1). He broke his back and die instantly. 

151517061_3772909436137079_8842825893253

That is sad news.

In kambong time, I was cycling and kena hit head on by bike (I was unable to breath and it was like life is going out).
Hopefully he didn't suffered.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

of course i not saying during peak hours when all the lane is fully pack  and jam la.

but even its during peak hour and jam, when the average speed is 60-70. and if u are in first lane, be considerate dun keep a 20 cars space gap from the front car and 20 over cars stack behind u . if u understand what i mean??

i understand what u mean by those heavy vehicle in the wrong lane. but it dun justify any 1 hogging the overtaking lane, 

i wont expect any 1 to give way when its impossible to give way.  for example. in first lane jam at 70, u see in front cannot even see the end, 

i dun know how to say it, 

is it so hard to teach ppl to be considerate nowsaday? must spell out every single details? 😂

Yah I got you 👍.

I think everyone is in fight mode all the time and no patience and never show any graciousness, this Sunday went Kallang wave mall and everyone was giving hard time to uncle who was checking their temperature. Some either were not able to click entry on time and some even forget to scan temperature, one guy almost want to fight with him (and it all happen like in like 10 sec span, and he would be having this shyt of all these people whole day long).

As societies progress, people get mature but it seems as Singapore is getting older people are getting worst.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Got 1st lane and start driving even slower than speed limit. I just hate these farker, they have big pile behind them but never bother checking mirror.
This car in first lane almost virtually overtaken by everyone from 2nd lane, but after long looking in back mirror I could still see him keep driving in 1st lane "slowly driving" and everyone overtaking him.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3