Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

If those more than 8 in a group kenna at Lazarus island and on the cruise ship, I don’t see why these group of more than 20 shouldn’t kenna.

Oh I know why....because can’t even track them down.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Not just Punggol.

It is everywhere in Singapore.  No thanks to COVID19.

True, I think all bus driver in my area now would hate all cyclist. They don't see weekday or weekend, as most of people work from home so they just cycle in morning/afternoon/evening whichever suit them best.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I wish I could, but in this entire episode real looser is local grab driver.

Ang moh cyclist (real culprit) will have enough financial power to sustain medical bills + being on medical leave while shacking legs whereas grab driver could be losing his sleep + answering insurance + police and maybe losing his grab delivery job.

u spot on

https://mothership.sg/2021/03/cyclist-green-light-orchard/?fbclid=IwAR3dyZelGI4xFh5qFosYCQkr_oGO1A_-kBR6gYza_PhE3nFK0xbjzXdSl2o

The cyclist was later taken to the hospital after the driver called for an ambulance for him.

The driver, on the other hand, has had to incur repair costs to get the car running again, and has also lost a week's worth of income while the car was being repaired, Lim told Mothership on Mar. 30.

As the car was rented from a rental company, the driver will also have to send it for cosmetic repairs at some point.

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

u spot on

https://mothership.sg/2021/03/cyclist-green-light-orchard/?fbclid=IwAR3dyZelGI4xFh5qFosYCQkr_oGO1A_-kBR6gYza_PhE3nFK0xbjzXdSl2o

The cyclist was later taken to the hospital after the driver called for an ambulance for him.

The driver, on the other hand, has had to incur repair costs to get the car running again, and has also lost a week's worth of income while the car was being repaired, Lim told Mothership on Mar. 30.

As the car was rented from a rental company, the driver will also have to send it for cosmetic repairs at some point.

Time to sue the idiot till his pants drop for damaging the car and loss of income. Make him bankrupt if he can't pay. 

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Time to sue the idiot till his pants drop for damaging the car and loss of income. Make him bankrupt if he can't pay. 

its time lta wake up and give more protection to driver against rogue cyclist

• Praise 6

LTA? LoL..what will they do? It is just a ministry to collect money. That is what I see it as. Help? Forget it. I have never ever heard of LTA helping people. Your MP maybe can help but definitely not LTA.

Most likely they will refer you to your car insurance coy. The car insurance coy on seeing that is a bicycle with no vehicle registration number and has no insurance coverage....what can they do? Hire a lawyer? A few thousand dollars for a start and to claim back how much?

It's wasting your time and money all these damn reckless cyclists.

Why is it that a car driver who pays road tax and pay for insurance coverage is a victim of such reckless cyclist? I think many drivers will want to know why.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

u spot on

Another witness 

• Praise 6

30 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Another witness 

He was expecting, people on extreme left will wait to see if some clown was trying to cross road on his unicycle 🤡.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

u spot on

Don't know why they mosaic his face, maybe they also scared he will sue them.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Don’t forget to send him back where he come from after that . 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

20 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

He was expecting, people on extreme left will wait to see if some clown was trying to cross road on his unicycle 🤡.

what an ass.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

The mobile crane still has to give way!

Normal Reaction...Crane Driver/Operator still need to make a Living,Killing the Girl,may land Him in Prison & Lost his high paying Job,i heard such Driver are getting close to $5,000 per Month.

• Praise 1

Cam car fault.

People should just brake but they love to swerve.

This happens.

:grin:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 3

Drivings schools teach people to e brake.

Since when they teach people to swerve?

Why people so smart must swerve.

Its a stupid habit.

E brake is brake hard

and not swerve here swerve there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3