Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

19 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Tell her not to nervous and calm her t1t down, if nervous become kancheong, once kancheong make more mistakes

how did u calm her t1t? 1 t1t or 2 t1t?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

59 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

He must be a MCFer sound so dulan LOL

Not siding these bunch of cyclists the cam car can actually move to the middle lane or first lane as the whole video I only saw the black car and motorbike. In the end the black car and motorbike moved well ahead of cam car.

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Cybertech said:

Not siding these bunch of cyclists the cam car can actually move to the middle lane or first lane as the whole video I only saw the black car and motorbike. In the end the black car and motorbike moved well ahead of cam car.

not trying to side with cam car.

but your comment is fair only if

u are cam car, and u replace those cyclist with another car, coming out in such manner,  and u still can give the same comment

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Another orchard cyclist 

His claim, he have right of way.
I just hope one day they get run over by police and see how they can file police report against police to claim they had right of the way.

• Haha! 7

10 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Kong vs Bmw 

Very nice.
I hate a**hole like BMW driver who see a little bit of pocket and quickly filter in, for other people they had no choice because they can see such arsehole cutting but king kong was different story.
Very well deserved ending.

• Haha! 6

21 hours ago, Atonchia said:

With this latest witness video...

I think this case.... 

It's LTA fault.... 

Really.....!!Not joking..... 

This junction is like close to 10 lanes width on each direction... 

The Chao Ang Mo "CAM" had already  crossed 1/2 of the junction... 

So he likely crossed the lines at Shaw centre/Wheelock place before the traffic light turn Amber.............

Then by the time he reached the middle....... It turned red and became green for Scotts Road....... 

But this Grab driver view was blocked by the bus..... 

Why the bus is not on the left most lane? Why? 

If CAM is a rich guy... Maybe he wants to sue LTA, SBS and Grab.... 

CAM driver=driver of car?
He is also delivery driver, not only he have to answer to police but he also have to pay for damages to car (car was on rental from delivery company). That what I read from facebook.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

The cam car also another CB.. refused to wait outside of the yellow box and insisted to squeeze forward.

Like I said before, a lot of people don't give a second thought of why yellow box was created.

Every time I stand before yellow box and see enough space ahead I try not to move, because a lot of arsehole don't see traffic ahead but they blindly move behind you and end up stuck in yellow box. Almost every time when I drive and cross yellow box but don't have enough space for anyone to stand behind, the vehicle behind just come and stand in yellow box and block those who want to filter out using that box. Or either some people who suppose to filter out never move because they think they not suppose to enter. So there are lot of stupid people who never use their brain while driving.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, therock said:

It looks similar to the incident when a woman panicked and crashed after seeing a cockroach...

At first I thought they reprint same news, then I read a bit and saw it is another one.
He would be Paiseh to say cockroach, don't want to look baby when people say wah so big still scared of cockroach.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Cybertech said:

First we are not cam driver, second we don't know if there was any one behind cam car.
A number of people get slammed when they shift lane to avoid accident, now people stick with their guns and also kena.

But looking at video, cam guy should be able to anticipate they entering. I know he have right of way but avoiding accident and saving one from later hassle is much easier.
SPF really need to control people riding in groups and not respecting law, putting all burden on larger vehicles as they suppose to look out for vulnerable but vulnerable parties don't want to give a little shyt about their own lives.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

License of such driver should be suspended immediately, not only he put other lives in danger but trying to be arsehole.

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Kopites said:

So sad..hope his family member can get him to seek some medical treatment.

Not sure if this is same person

Man, 51, arrested for walking around Zion Road naked and for suspected drug-related offences
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/man-51-arrested-for-walking-around-zion-road-naked-and-for-suspected-drug-related

• Shocked 3

Supercharged
9 hours ago, mikk123 said:

oh...my, you mean he actually used his signal!!!! all along I thought this brand of car got no signal light one...they are free to move across the road anytime they wishes. Only those poor Japan or korea car has signal light. Eye opening indeed. :XD:

BMW have signal option, just that this owner chose the wrong option. Should've chosen this roof mounted option so that King Kong can see from far.  [laugh]

81boA5ZnaqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

He must be a MCFer sound so dulan LOL

They have to hope the driver not listening to this song :grin:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

The massive sai cannot wait any longer.

WTF driving is that?

• Praise 3