Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

21 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Of course PHV and food riders lah.

Time is money

so no time to stop 

even for red lights.

:a-happy:

Not sure if camera catch the car, as it is obstructed by truck.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

39 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Not sure if camera catch the car, as it is obstructed by truck.

LTA can refer here for the VRN if cannot captured that chiong red light car 😉

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This type of driver should be rid of his licence straight away. Dangerous driving still dare to brake check others. Self entitlement to the max...

• Praise 9

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

This type of driver should be rid of his licence straight away. Dangerous driving still dare to brake check others. Self entitlement to the max...

I will be very guai for many months if I am driving a new car with a SMV plate. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Cannot make up his/her mind to turn left or right? Then just chiong? Like this need to spend how much to repair the lambo? 

• Haha! 4

52 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Cannot make up his/her mind to turn left or right? Then just chiong? Like this need to spend how much to repair the lambo? 

Or maybe drunk.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Xers007 said:

This driver in my whatsapp group got one member also encountered his reckless driving. Volvo carplate easy to remember 

• Praise 1
  • Angry 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I dunno wtf happened but the way the one talk (the one shooting the video) don seem he trying to resolve it.. bring out simi LJ law or wat.. got use meh? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I dunno wtf happened but the way the one talk (the one shooting the video) don seem he trying to resolve it.. bring out simi LJ law or wat.. got use meh? 

Am just guessing,  it could be a case that this guy has been parking in the residential car park area for too many times of free parking that the car park management got fed up with him and refused to let him in. And why car park got to do with PAP ? 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

15 hours ago, commonjunks said:

She didn't gave a single shyt about whole incident, first almost kena by red car but still continue to walk on other side of the and again saved by red car.

Yesterday saw a lady start crossing while it was green and car were moving, she didn't even show any urgency to cross just keep walking at her own pace. I did horn her but either she was deaf or just no respect of traffic light. 

Red car guy owe her in last life ☹️

Supercharged
13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Food riders.

Time is money.

Rules don't apply to me.

:a-happy:

I wouldn't even give way to them. On sat was jogging just outside MBS. There was this food delivery motorcycle riding along the pedestrian walk, most likely taking a shortcut. I saw it too late otherwise would have stop and chill the motorcyclist. 

On weekends that part of MBS is full of people, families with kids and cyclists. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3