Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

It depends on who cum first 😀

Both CUM together, but I think beamer head in first and try to CUM first 😂.
Other driver was not happy, he want to take claim of CUMING first.

• Haha! 4

54 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

This kind of driver should not even take taxi, maybe also talk to taxi uncle to spin his brain and cause accident.

2 hours ago, Ghgan said:

This junction again .. and again. Whenever I came to this junction before driving across, I will always check to make sure the vehicle on my left fully stop or any vehicle approaching and don't seems to be slowing down like what the white mpv doing.

2 hours ago, Cybertech said:

This junction again .. and again. Whenever I came to this junction before driving across, I will always check to make sure the vehicle on my left fully stop or any vehicle approaching and don't seems to be slowing down like what the white mpv doing.

Care to share why? Ìs there a design problem with the junction? 

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

i didn't even notice... you must be a big tuarado fan LOL

101425631_10157161399960913_771272207480 

SURE OR NOT, porker used these unknown tyres... 

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Cybertech said:

So it's a junction problem or the MPV mistook the traffic light to be green...

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Ghgan said:

This one is blatant steal man.. no point arguing with these ppl, if they can steal under your nose, no amount of sense can be talked to these ppl..

• Praise 4

(edited)
9 hours ago, Ghgan said:

My own parallel parking technique is like the BMW's. Swing in front in at an angle, correct and adjust. Guaranteed not to lose the lot to someone else who comes after me. 

The only (and BIG) difference is I never do what the BMW did - I always check to make sure no one waiting for that lot ahead (who parks in the usual driving school reverse method). So here, I would've driven on past the Golf. 

I don't steal lots but I also defend actively against being stolen from. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, mikk123 said:

wah...Time to restart the be gracious campaign? I am sure it won't work for certain people....

Some ppl also won't return their trays.. what sh|t campaign also won't help...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

This one is blatant steal man.. no point arguing with these ppl, if they can steal under your nose, no amount of sense can be talked to these ppl..

never make him famous....too bad didn't see the face!! but the car plate is there....[laugh]

though our education is one of the best, some might have missed this step...wasted!

on the other hand, could the VW stole the lot from the BMW? we don't know who came 1st...and maybe the VW drove in front of the BMW and the BMW TL with the VW move and take back the car park lot in such move...[laugh]...maybe.

Edited by Spidey10
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

ya. this 1 super buay pai sei.

much much worst then the previous case.

28 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

This one will get 50% discount from TP?

usually there is about 1 sec delay after the lights turn red but this one seem pretty fast, or they TP has shorten the timing? 

36 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

This one will get 50% discount from TP?

Usually police officers who break the law their penalty is double of regular folks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1