Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

16 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

usually there is about 1 sec delay after the lights turn red but this one seem pretty fast, or they TP has shorten the timing? 

Like the court case Stop means Stop, traffic lights Red means Red. No other interpretation like for the first second it means you can go based on your feeling.... 

😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Like the court case Stop means Stop, traffic lights Red means Red. No other interpretation like for the first second it means you can go based on your feeling.... 

😅

No court case yet  lah, 12 point plus dont know how much  now. Feeling wise.....  my feeling will be hurt  when my pocket is hurt, so my heart will always be on the brake pedal when reaching a junction .😀

Edited by Ct3833

Hypersonic
29 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

testing new prevention system for carpark exit tailgater

The arm missed his excavation days.

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
46 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

testing new prevention system for carpark exit tailgater

Reminds me of a nodding donkey...

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This one will get 50% discount from TP?

If you signup 1 year package then it is further 20% discount, +5% if got NTUC card 😂

How to report such people, number plate is hidden by cycle rack.
Pedestrian saw vehicles coming, at first she saw we were bit far and decided to walk but when she saw other car is not stopping and made right decision to stop (now if she was using phone and use zebra crossing as right of way, she would be seeing doctor now).

• Praise 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

How to report such people, number plate is hidden by cycle rack.
Pedestrian saw vehicles coming, at first she saw we were bit far and decided to walk but when she saw other car is not stopping and made right decision to stop (now if she was using phone and use zebra crossing as right of way, she would be seeing doctor now).

VRN should be hanged on bike rack.

It is an offense when VRN not visible 

• Praise 5

Twincharged
41 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Why biker stop to chat?

:grin:

Fame Seafood Driver Famous liao...Motorcycle should be a small CC Bike,cannot even win a Lorry...These ''Gangsters'' Driver should go back to China.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

The rider not innocent la, he also pointed middle finger at the lorry. If you point middle finger at someone, you must be prepared for the repercussion. The lorry filtered out because he's in the wrong lane and lane 1 and 2 was clear anyway. Learn to anticipate.

Kenna chased and forced to stop then cry victim. Also, please upgrade to a class 2 bike la. 

And also just because he has a video and posted first, means he's right? CB Kia... [rolleyes]

Quoted:

I was riding my motorcycle going towards exit 14A Fort road, on my way to make a food delivery, when the lorry GBC3541X suddenly decided to do a lane switch which I felt that it almost knocked into me so I made a swerve to the middle of lane 2 and lane 3. Due to frustration and anger that my life was endangered by the lorry driver's recklessness, I made a hand gesture middle finger to the driver, and proceeded as per normal onto my journey. I didn't know that the lorry driver had actually chased me up from behind, until the point that he forcefully cut into the single lane exiting 14A by driving on the road shoulder, when the lorry is just right beside my motorcycle, which I got a shock and sped up to avoid the possible collision. When the lorry was right beside me, I could see clearly the driver's expression was shouting something, but his window was shut. Afterwhich I noticed that the driver was following very closely behind me, honking me. I felt very threatened by his actions made towards me while he was pursuing me, because afterall I will be the one at the losing end should there be any contact. Thus I slowed down to the road shoulder to allow the lorry to pass infront of me before I would continue on my journey safely, which he then stopped his vehicle right infront of my bike to prevent me from moving again. The driver then alighted from his lorry and started shouting vulgarities at me and I told the driver that he can call the police if he wish to pursue the case and he did. After about an hour, 2 Certis Cisco TP, 1 police car and 1 tow truck was called in, as TP had thought that there was an accident and physical contact.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

40 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

VRN should be hanged on bike rack.

It is an offense when VRN not visible 

Yeah but TPs working from home.... No enforcement. You can see these obscured plates everywhere, with and without bikes being carried. 

• Haha! 2