BMW also turned turtle.... 

When a BMW is NOT a BMW 🙄 and just a FWD MPV

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

PHV - I drive any how I like.

:a-happy:

Stupiak entitled Spandex clad cyclists.

Why they didn't stop, dismount and kow tow to the black Corolla which is turning in left from middle lane? If black Corolla is responding to an emergency at Geylang how? These cyclists responsible ah? 

Uninsured, unlicensed, unidentified road pests. Still got to cheek to raise their hands to protest against the Corolla, who has every right to cut them off because got pay road tax. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Stupiak entitled Spandex clad cyclists.

Why they didn't stop, dismount and kow tow to the black Corolla which is turning in left from middle lane? If black Corolla is responding to an emergency at Geylang how? These cyclists responsible ah? 

Uninsured, unlicensed, unidentified road pests. Still got to cheek to raise their hands to protest against the Corolla, who has every right to cut them off because got pay road tax. 

I hope this was sarcastic remark, if not then what next?
How about banning those who walking on footpath and have to use this part of road to walk to next part of footpath, are we going to say those on foot deserve it because they never paid road tax/insurance?
It could been a motor cyclist who going straight but car driver cut in without paying any attention.

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I hope this was sarcastic remark, if not then what next?
How about banning those who walking on footpath and have to use this part of road to walk to next part of footpath, are we going to say those on foot deserve it because they never paid road tax/insurance?
It could been a motor cyclist who going straight but car driver cut in without paying any attention.

Definitely sarcastic, especially coming from me. I've wrote it to mimic the generally unkind comments I've read online, especially towards cyclists. 

Do a search of my posts in Reckless Cyclist thread, I've spoke up numerous times to make a stand for pedal powered cyclists, despite many disagreements and differences in opinions. What to do? This is MyCarForum, not MyCyclingForum 😁

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

Just now, Lethalstrike said:

Definitely sarcastic, especially coming from me. 

Do a search of my posts in Reckless Cyclist thread, I've spoke up numerous times to make a stand for pedal powered cyclists, despite many disagreements and differences in opinions. What to do? This is MyCarForum, not MyCyclingForum 😁

AH.
Glad to hear people still take cyclist side regardless of their tight ayses wearing 😁.
I hope one day our roads are more cycle friendly, then I will takeout my 5 year old cycle which is collecting dust 😀.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

It's a mini MPV grand tourer...also can flip until liddat...? 😬

It's not grand, it's not a tourer. Why call it a grand tourer? Just a jacked up hatch. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This driver got skills.

He should drive PHV

little 3 giving birth soon at Gleneagles. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Blueray said:

little 3 giving birth soon at Gleneagles. 

He was heading somewhere but all of sudden sai pressure and he decide to quickly drop by Gleneagles to drop his load 😁.

17 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I Merc, I don't need to wait, I can cut double lines any time I want.

:a-happy:

sent TP no chance for this idiot .

Let TP teach him to be patient.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

image.thumb.png.5921aa125183902e56cf240490c28e24.png

Saw this on WA.. no idea how it happened, maybe this grey car hit it's side..

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

Definitely sarcastic, especially coming from me. I've wrote it to mimic the generally unkind comments I've read online, especially towards cyclists. 

Not Singapore bike forum meh :grin:

12 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Not Singapore bike forum meh :grin:

SBF? Nah, it's too closely associated with Sammy B** forums. Over there, people ride other things, not bicycles or motorcycles 😁

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, shrjun said:

When a BMW is NOT a BMW 🙄 and just a FWD MPV Mini Van

I called them BMW Van.

Need to wear flame suit now.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

AH.
Glad to hear people still take cyclist side regardless of their tight ayses wearing 😁.
I hope one day our roads are more cycle friendly, then I will takeout my 5 year old cycle which is collecting dust 😀.

You can keep it there forever.

Sense of entitlement is growing by the day for all road users.

↡ Advertisement