Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

11 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Yeah, picture shows how effective the crash structure was in absorbing all that kinetic energy.

There is only one small issue - that is not a Toyota. 

Bike guy is lucky is car to absorb all the energy

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Bike guy is lucky is car to absorb all the energy

I believe Japanese vehicles are designed for such purpose, to mitigate injuries to pedestrians as well. But I am pretty sure along the way there ia cost savings 😬

• Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

KNN locked down too long no clear carbon..

I tink I must also go there turn a few rounds...see if I can get the luck to drive one that needs to clear carbon also...😁

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic
36 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

audience_clapping.gif

Aiya... don't be so happy yet. Caught already so what. Probably just a warning and then he goes back again the next day

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Vid said:

Aiya... don't be so happy yet. Caught already so what. Probably just a warning and then he goes back again the next day

This one not even TP.

Looks like those auxiliary police.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

KNN locked down too long no clear carbon..

I heard those who make a number of turns around the fountain will be blessed with good luck, it could be a case that these people used their cars for this purpose instead, i dont think these rich  people are so free to go there to create traffic congestions for nothing.  Next when the whole gang goes on the road, people will feel eye sore about it.  These people should know the whole gang of their cars will attract public attention for sure.  Just speaking based on my feeling, no reasons for me to polish their shoes 😀😀

Edited by Ct3833

49 minutes ago, Vid said:

Neber bother me...but this kind of beedeo makes me happy...😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Vid said:

Just like some fisherman? Catch n release..

If strong BO , release even faster..lol

• Haha! 2