Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

5 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I see we need to be an inclusive society... not just give a lane to bicycle in leotards rider but also handicapped folks .. strange part is.. some of this riders are able walking man.. just that with a electric vehicle.. more people just clear the passage for them .. 

many a times I see them walk like a miracle just happen without the need to go to some healing services at the church or temple.. when they visit the hawker center 

Coincidentally I witnessed one on a PMA with handicapped decal...parked next to kpt, alighted, stretched both legs, pulled up trousers...walked into the kpt macam a king...could feel the wind and wings one 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

4 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Luckily it is Daytime,if Night time,Alot of Drivers won't able to see him...esp Lorry Drivers,then good luck to him,his next form of Transport will be either Ambulance or Hearse.

Some of the senior folks are just like that. Taking things for granted. They crossed the road when it is red man, jaywalk across the road, or ride as shown in the video because they have the expectation that others should look out for them and give way to them.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Heartbreakid said:

Some of the senior folks are just like that. Taking things for granted. They crossed the road when it is red man, jaywalk across the road, or ride as shown in the video because they have the expectation that others should look out for them and give way to them.

QUESTION:

Who dare to run over them?

Not me!

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Taxi lao can use this video to interview for new job. Even got surprise ending. Transcab sure hire this type of talents.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

QUESTION:

Who dare to run over them?

Not me!

1 hour ago, Heartbreakid said:

This is a word call accident. And nobody wants that.

54 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Accident is unintentional.

Person is just as dead.

That is the problem when I talk to some friends (now probably ex friends) who ride motorcycles.  They like to weave in and out and say cars have to look out for them because if they were knocked down, the driver is responsible.  It somehow never occurs to them that they, the rider, would still be injured or dead.

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Taxi lao can use this video to interview for new job. Even got surprise ending. Transcab sure hire this type of talents.

Sorry I think I old flower eye.  But where's the surprise ending?

2 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Person is just as dead.

That is the problem when I talk to some friends (now probably ex friends) who ride motorcycles.  They like to weave in and out and say cars have to look out for them because if they were knocked down, the driver is responsible.  It somehow never occurs to them that they, the rider, would still be injured or dead.

These are the riders that luck has not run out yet.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Accident is unintentional.

That is what I meant if they decided to take safety for granted. While nobody would run over anyone intentionally, just leaving the safety in other people's hand instead of themselves, they are just leaving to chance only.

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

That is what I meant if they decided to take safety for granted. While nobody would run over anyone intentionally, just leaving the safety in other people's hand instead of themselves, they are just leaving to chance only.

Rather than taking safety for granted, they think Driver should take good care of them.

It is NOT random chance. 

We, the driver of Singapore, should be of a HIGH standard to SIAM ole ppl in PMA on the road.

30 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

We, the driver of Singapore, should be of a HIGH standard to SIAM ole ppl in PMA on the road.

Ehhh considering this thread is so popular while my thread on Singapore helpful drivers has died a natural death quickly, I wont hold my breath...

• Haha! 5

Nowadays crimes so easy to solve one.. ownself pwn ownself...

Audi driver who took joyride with 2 women sitting on bonnet gets fine, 6 demerit points

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that the 32-year-old driver has been fined $200 and given six demerit points for the offence of Conveying passengers in a Dangerous Manner under rule 101(1) of the Road Traffic (Motor vehicle, Construction and Use) Rules

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/audi-driver-who-took-joyride-with-2-women-sitting-on-bonnet-gets-fine-6-demerit

img_0942_cover.jpg?itok=UWAKWVqe

• Haha! 11

53 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Rather than taking safety for granted, they think Driver should take good care of them.

It is NOT random chance. 

Accidents happen because it just take either party to get distracted, choose not to look out or at blind spot. Just the right time and moment, it will just happen. Maintain look out and defence driving yes. It all takes the cooperation of all people, be it pedestrian or motorists, not just a high standard driver.

Edited by Heartbreakid

10 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Audi driver who took joyride with 2 women sitting on bonnet gets fine, 6 demerit points

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that the 32-year-old driver has been fined $200 and given six demerit points for the offence of Conveying passengers in a Dangerous Manner under rule 101(1) of the Road Traffic (Motor vehicle, Construction and Use) Rules

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/audi-driver-who-took-joyride-with-2-women-sitting-on-bonnet-gets-fine-6-demerit

img_0942_cover.jpg?itok=UWAKWVqe

Many KL people these days.

12 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

now u say it.

got another social media , 6 ppl hang out put photo on social media, now kenna police liao.

then the speeding case also 

nowsaday criminal love to show off their crime., and provide evidence themself 😁

↡ Advertisement