Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

17 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Accidents happen because it just take either party to get distracted, choose not to look out or at blind spot. Just the right time and moment, it will just happen. Maintain look out and defence driving yes. It all takes the cooperation of all people, be it pedestrian or motorists, not just a high standard driver.

How to get cooperation from all people?

Everyone is distracted nowadays.  That's including motorist and pedestrian.

We just concentrate to do our part.

If see ole ppl riding PMA on the road, i will siam to next lane.

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

How to get cooperation from all people?

Everyone is distracted nowadays.  That's including motorist and pedestrian.

We just concentrate to do our part.

If see ole ppl riding PMA on the road, i will siam to next lane.

I think u don't get my meaning and with each of my reply u defend and defend until it gets out of my meaning. No point explaining further.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

I think u don't get my meaning and with each of my reply u defend and defend until it gets out of my meaning. No point explaining further.

You also don't get what i meant.

Leave them as it is.  Do you part in siam ing them.  No point trying to educate them.

36 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Accidents happen because it just take either party to get distracted, choose not to look out or at blind spot. Just the right time and moment, it will just happen. Maintain look out and defence driving yes. It all takes the cooperation of all people, be it pedestrian or motorists, not just a high standard driver.

its just like those reckless cyclist, who want to knock into them??

like the blue taxi case. when accident happen, they confirm on the losing side, their life and limps easily gone.

Edited by Beregond

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

like the blue taxi case. when accident happen, they confirm on the losing side, their life and limps easily gone.

You are right. Nobody would want to knock anyone down in any way. Those vulnerable ones don't understand that when things go wrong, they are at the losing end but some still put their life on the line and challenge other users. All in all, just drive safely and defensively.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Heartbreakid said:

Like this driver not enough defensive driving. Did not anticipate uncle on PMA die die(pun intended) want to chiong across while light is already blinking. Haiz...

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Nowadays crimes so easy to solve one.. ownself pwn ownself...

Audi driver who took joyride with 2 women sitting on bonnet gets fine, 6 demerit points

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that the 32-year-old driver has been fined $200 and given six demerit points for the offence of Conveying passengers in a Dangerous Manner under rule 101(1) of the Road Traffic (Motor vehicle, Construction and Use) Rules

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/audi-driver-who-took-joyride-with-2-women-sitting-on-bonnet-gets-fine-6-demerit

img_0942_cover.jpg?itok=UWAKWVqe

TP too soft ...... :we-all-gonna-die:

Should have wack $2000/- fine and 12 points. :yuush:

This is just as reckless as beating traffic red light. Nothing happen, happy but something happen, life can be just gone in an instant ..... [mad]

14 hours ago, inlinesix said:

You also don't get what i meant.

Leave them as it is.  Do you part in siam ing them.  No point trying to educate them.

14 hours ago, Beregond said:

14 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

You are right. Nobody would want to knock anyone down in any way. Those vulnerable ones don't understand that when things go wrong, they are at the losing end but some still put their life on the line and challenge other users. All in all, just drive safely and defensively.

Actually to educate people (motorists, cyclists, pedestrians, PMA users, PMD users) how to use the road safely is very important.

Even school kids go to Road Safety Park.

It's everyone responsibility to use the road in a safe and considerate manner. 

How to we educate our kids to just be selfish and just siam the problem? 

• Praise 4

48 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Actually to educate people (motorists, cyclists, pedestrians, PMA users, PMD users) how to use the road safely is very important.

unfortunately some older folk are stubborn - its like i am the elderly i have been doing this for decades so how to change now, so people should respect the way i do things etc or i like to go slow so if you need to go faster you can fly over me - so its very difficult.

but of course i have to say that some older folk may be less attentive or slower to react so we should also do our part to be drive defensively in case someone just steps onto the road suddenly.

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Mooose said:

unfortunately some older folk are stubborn - its like i am the elderly i have been doing this for decades so how to change now, so people should respect the way i do things etc or i like to go slow so if you need to go faster you can fly over me - so its very difficult.

but of course i have to say that some older folk may be less attentive or slower to react so we should also do our part to be drive defensively in case someone just steps onto the road suddenly.

many like that lah. on the roads, at the hawker centres and kopitiam. All 倚老卖老 jump Q etc. Many think they old 1 foot in coffin everyone else must give in to them ....... well, majority will give in 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Othello said:

many like that lah. on the roads, at the hawker centres and kopitiam. All 倚老卖老 jump Q etc. Many think they old 1 foot in coffin everyone else must give in to them ....... well, majority will give in 😁

Me too...i always add a line like 没事,您“先走” or 没问题,您“先去”

Often enuf they'd still thank me after I curse them...😁

• Haha! 13

5 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Where’s that place? Look like a nice place to stay on ground floor

Im serious...despite the unfortunate King kong event...fond of the open space infront of the block. Traffic noise may be unwelcoming though. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

It is very difficult to educate Older folks. Of course you are welcome to educate them.

On the hand, these are bad examples that should be used to educate children.

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It is very difficult to educate Older folks. Of course you are welcome to educate them.

On the hand, these are bad examples that should be used to educate children.

I totally agree with you older folks are difficult to educate. But that does not mean we should not try or stop educating them.

I have been trying to educate my parents and parents-in-law...it's difficult but I will still carry on reminding them for their own safety and everyone safety.

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Didu said:

Like this driver not enough defensive driving. Did not anticipate uncle on PMA die die(pun intended) want to chiong across while light is already blinking. Haiz...

The PMA was still entitled to cross even though it's blinking..

↡ Advertisement