Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Raubern said:

As8Wy2Ol.jpg

Wah lau eh....this taxi no pantang one.  I siam far far if vehicle with big big photo in front approaching.  😅

↡ Advertisement

5 minutes ago, Didu said:

Wah lau eh....this taxi no pantang one.  I siam far far if vehicle with big big photo in front approaching.  😅

the taxi driver is driving on his side of the road when suddenly this comes up in front of him .. think he got no where else to go .. haha

7 minutes ago, Didu said:

Car got face in front, just siam. 😁

41bXR8ybbHL._AC_.jpg

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
16 minutes ago, Mooose said:

the taxi driver is driving on his side of the road when suddenly this comes up in front of him .. think he got no where else to go .. haha

If no car behind me, I'd execute handbrake turn.

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

Alway check even if u have way of rights

shud have been the grab rider two pages ago who dashed acrossed the road without checking for traffic.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

camcar showing off his shiny new car camera !

That's not the only thing he's showing off. His pettiness also. Although I'll bet that's neither shiny nor new.😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Something similar happened to me.. some cyclist went from sidewalk to the outer lane without looking back... got a earful of my Hella.. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

That's not the only thing he's showing off. His pettiness also. Although I'll bet that's neither shiny nor new.😁

exactly ... have nothing better to post ... this type of thing also post ?? you should see the comments on his video ... everyone is telling him off !! 🤣

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Didu said:

When free holiday is just before your eyes, very hard to resist :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2