Join us at the SGCM Arcade Drive and win up to $27,000 discounts from Volkswagen and ŠKODA! Read more... ×
mersaylee

Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

Twincharged
41 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

How did the sgprean get into malaysia when the border is not even opened ?

Reminds me of those silly chaps in NS who rowed across the causeway to buy seafood... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

54FDDFBB-CDFF-4AAF-9556-37CE24D080F1.jpeg

Ooi...why you pichir lobang. I wear this button when I go buy 4D. It's not going to work if too many people wear.

2644847_0.jpg

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

How did the sgprean get into malaysia when the border is not even opened ?

Exactly, news reported that they are flying to melaka

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Many self entitled ppl in the video..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Another case of car parking in blueSG lot.. what can authorities do about it? Tow the car? Clamp the car?

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Mingsect said:

At least he waited inside the Slip Road,i am a Resident of that Area.i have seen Motorists ''Waiting along East Coast Rd'',causing Jams along the main Road,Cam Car also 1 Kind,just a little Rain,cannot let his Passenger alight there.?

15 hours ago, Mingsect said:

The white car sped up after the black car signalled. 

the white car just overtake the car on the third lane and wanted to speed up anyway. 

Turbocharged
49 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

At least he waited inside the Slip Road,i am a Resident of that Area.i have seen Motorists ''Waiting along East Coast Rd'',causing Jams along the main Road,Cam Car also 1 Kind,just a little Rain,cannot let his Passenger alight there.?

That's why I say the entitlement of both these drivers are sky high..

Hypersonic (edited)
8 hours ago, Didu said:

Ooi...why you pichir lobang. I wear this button when I go buy 4D. It's not going to work if too many people wear.

2644847_0.jpg

Your this button not created by the universe creator one

this then is the real one :XD:

1CC2CB9D-CA9A-41A3-B0C5-FA30411B71E3.jpeg

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

[:|] car cam just wasted 5 mins of his happy life dealing with this....just drive up a bit and drop off lor...

Harrier also one kind...if waiting, then it should be fast ba….if he knows is going to take 20 mins...then better go look for a car park ler...

chill ler...is a cool weekend..and good to sleep...[laugh]

16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

One does not simply continue driving straight when an auntie driver want to change lane.

both driver not alert....[:|]

11 hours ago, Mingsect said:

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Many self entitled ppl in the video..

You mean the cam car right? 

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

The Harrier was waiting for a lot right? I don't see anything wrong. 

There isn't any shelter drop-off point inside right (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember there's a shelter drop off point). So what's the different dropping outside or inside?

Also the camcar driver started off the conversation in such a confrontational tone. Even as the Harrier is shifting the car he still proceed to call LTA...

From the conversation between the woman and man in the cam car they must have always called LTA...also he doesn't even need to Goggle for the number must be saved in his mobile for frequent calling.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

The Harrier was waiting for a lot right? I don't see anything wrong. 

There isn't any shelter drop-off point inside right (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember there's a shelter drop off point). So what's the different dropping outside or inside?

Also the camcar driver started off the conversation in such a confrontational tone. Even as the Harrier is shifting the car he still proceed to call LTA...

From the conversation between the woman and man in the cam car they must have always called LTA...also he doesn't even need to Goggle for the number must be saved in his mobile for frequent calling.

I do not think its right to block the driveway while waiting for a lot. He could have drove in and waited near the parked cars. Its like someone simply stop his/her car at the carpark entrance to prevent other cars from entering just because the carpark is full while waiting for a lot.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Darn it.. Hope tp to charge this driver to court for dangerous driving and suspend this driver license.. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2