Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

(edited)

you either slow down or close the "gap" ... you play play tarik tarik with space = asking for trouble

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Self pawn vid. Still have the audacity to put up on social media to shame others  Throw face. 

Pls enlighten which part is self pawn. I m missing something? Outer lane of roundabout can go straight or exit right? 

• Praise 4

24 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

you either slow down or close the "gap" ... you play play tarik tarik with space = asking for trouble

There was once I was horned for driving in the middle of a merging lane.

I ignored the car that horned.

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

mazda is classic hogger pattern. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Self pawn vid. Still have the audacity to put up on social media to shame others  Throw face. 

Blue car wrong.

318980e8-d044-48c8-bcb3-1123273731ba.jpe

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

A lot of horses on the road. Behind the wheels and posting self pawing videos. 

Turbocharged
54 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Hogger is one thing,,, he closed the gap when the van approached.. this type is knn one..

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Hogger is one thing,,, he closed the gap when the van approached.. this type is knn one..

hoggers are liddat one.

once somebody pull alongside and match the speed, hogger will suddenly +30km/h.

:XD:

• Haha! 6

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

Pls enlighten which part is self pawn. I m missing something? Outer lane of roundabout can go straight or exit right? 

At some point in the video,  the CHR was  seen  in the roundabout, cam car should wait for the CHR to clear before he could get into the roundabout.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 6

2 hours ago, Yeshe said:

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Blue car wrong.

318980e8-d044-48c8-bcb3-1123273731ba.jpe

Stop line breached. No give way. 

On 3/5/2021 at 10:57 PM, Blueray said:

scam ?

Just wanna say the camcar driver who stand between his car and Vezel really lucky no one sleeping and whack his car from behind... sure mati if kena squash in between

• Praise 3

(edited)
3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Ai mai, ai mai.

I like to drive slow, I like to drive slow.

People want to cut in, I must drive faaaaaaaaaaaast.

Because I am a prick.

:grin:

All the Pest Pro wanted to do is get to someone's home

to get rid of the pest quickly.

And he found a pest on the way there.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 11

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Burnt

"While driving along BKE towards PIE, I smelt a burning smell from within the car. Initially thinking that it might be coming from the ambient air outside of the car but I soon realised something was amiss when white smoke started coming out from passenger side aircon. I immediately pulled the car aside to the road shoulder, shutting it down and inspect the vehicle. There was totally no warning light/ messages and the engine was fine. However, the smoking did not cease, it started getting darker and heavier and that was when I suspected that the source of the smoke may be from the fuse box and truly, it was. As I opened up the lid of the fuse box behind the glove compartment, there was clear audible sparking noises as well as a fire within the fuse box."

This kind of cars are like that one. Minor minor issue, you'll see warning all over the dashboard. Last time my ex-colleague driving 1st gen A class, encounter fuel level sensor issue also kena warning. Wah kau! Car disable ignition some more. End up have to call tow truck. But when serious smoke come out, like this case, the car happily let the driver self diagnose. If ignored, can effectively drive until Chi-Ba-Bom on the road.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Didu said:

"While driving along BKE towards PIE, I smelt a burning smell from within the car. Initially thinking that it might be coming from the ambient air outside of the car but I soon realised something was amiss when white smoke started coming out from passenger side aircon. I immediately pulled the car aside to the road shoulder, shutting it down and inspect the vehicle. There was totally no warning light/ messages and the engine was fine. However, the smoking did not cease, it started getting darker and heavier and that was when I suspected that the source of the smoke may be from the fuse box and truly, it was. As I opened up the lid of the fuse box behind the glove compartment, there was clear audible sparking noises as well as a fire within the fuse box."

This kind of cars are like that one. Minor minor issue, you'll see warning all over the dashboard. Last time my ex-colleague driving 1st gen A class, encounter fuel level sensor issue also kena warning. Wah kau! Car disable ignition some more. End up have to call tow truck. But when serious smoke come out, like this case, the car happily let the driver self diagnose. If ignored, can effectively drive until Chi-Ba-Bom on the road.

Wait till Kenna alternator voltage regulator uplorry.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

This is very strange. The driver tapped his brake, meaning he saw the traffic from the right is already moving. Why neber e-brake leh? 🤷‍♂️

↡ Advertisement