Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I have an easier solution to this harrier saga. 

Cam car can drive straight and then reverse in from the exit to let his passenger get off. 

If no confident in his reverse skill, then can try what he did. Whine +complain lta +upload on social media. 

It seems feasible but if someone coming out while he reversing and knock them, he would be at fault again.
A few days ago I was reversing, I looked both side and keep looking while reversing, but out of blue this uber guy riding his motorized bike came out of bushes at high speed (I was lucky to apply brakes else I would be paying his medical bills).

Such people need to be shamed so they can learn a bit of lesson (but I am 100% sure, these people will never change).

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
4 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Like I said before, people become blind while changing lanes. Never give any shyt but just activate indicator and change lane.
I was going straight and this old lady driving and talking with a guy sitting beside her, gave indicator and just switch lane (almost hit my car, I applied emergency brakes to avoid collision). She again gave indicator and switch lane almost hitting another car. While crossing here, I saw she was still busy talking to the guy.

pcXRAKR.gif

I pray she meet King Kong on fine day. You realize some people cannot multitask when their mouth is involved.  [laugh]

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

When ladies with no clothes on having a massage and its just you and her

they are not inhibited to say what is on their minds and ask for what they want.

No shy shy anymore. 

That's quite an insight you got there. 

The clothing that covers the body hinders not the limbs but the lips. Upon relieve of such encumbrance, utterance floweth.  [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

It seems feasible but if someone coming out while he reversing and knock them, he would be at fault again.
A few days ago I was reversing, I looked both side and keep looking while reversing, but out of blue this uber guy riding his motorized bike came out of bushes at high speed (I was lucky to apply brakes else I would be paying his medical bills).

That's why I feel that those Do-Re-Mi--Mi-Re-Do reverse warning sound on lorries is a piece of important safety equipment. Don't understand why new cars all cut cost and neber install. :pissed-off:

Supercharged
54 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Almost happy ending

Vezel brake no good, horn also no good. Better don't buy.   [laugh]

5 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

This call for an urgent needs to implementation the "East Coast Plan" ....... :yuush:

Sorry,this Area under Marine Parade GRC,nothing to do with Minister Heng's "East Coast Plan''.

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Didu said:

That's why I feel that those Do-Re-Mi--Mi-Re-Do reverse warning sound on lorries is a piece of important safety equipment. Don't understand why new cars all cut cost and neber install. :pissed-off:

I really want to install those reversing sound system they have in those garbage trucks, can hear on 20-30th floor same as you can hear on ground floor.

Also new cars only coming with single reverse light, I once kena honked because my reverse light was not on (but it was on, on other side which driver at back cannot see).

• Praise 1

59 minutes ago, Didu said:

I pray she meet King Kong on fine day. You realize some people cannot multitask when their mouth is involved.  [laugh]

Mai lah, king kong lorry driver will be in trouble if she kena in that old age.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Sorry,this Area under Marine Parade GRC,nothing to do with Minister Heng's "East Coast Plan''.

In order to get into the "East Coast Plan", have to cross a bit of Marine Parade and Pasir Ris/Tampines.......  :lll._.:

So, to have a smooth path, must also include both, right ?  All areas in the East.... :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD::XD:

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, mersaylee said:

LTA hotline should have a few other options... 

Press 1 to report self entitlement case

Press 2 to report petty case 

Press 0 to transfer your call to IMH

After the call, BAU, case close.. rinse repeat.. basically its a RANT hotline..

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I really want to install those reversing sound system they have in those garbage trucks, can hear on 20-30th floor same as you can hear on ground floor.

Also new cars only coming with single reverse light, I once kena honked because my reverse light was not on (but it was on, on other side which driver at back cannot see).

This is really illogical cost cutting - just to save one 50 cent bulb.... 

• Praise 1

23 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

You mean the cam car right? 

The Harrier was waiting for a lot right? I don't see anything wrong. 

There isn't any shelter drop-off point inside right (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember there's a shelter drop off point). So what's the different dropping outside or inside?

Also the camcar driver started off the conversation in such a confrontational tone. Even as the Harrier is shifting the car he still proceed to call LTA...

From the conversation between the woman and man in the cam car they must have always called LTA...also he doesn't even need to Goggle for the number must be saved in his mobile for frequent calling.

The Harrier is VERY wrong!

Just because there is no empty lot, doesn't give any vehicle the right to block off the driveway. If not lot, means cannot wait there, just move on. Too bad.

the driveway can be meant for others to drop off or pick up the elderly/handicapped, for delivery of bulky items, or for emergency.

Drivers need to be more civil minded.

• Praise 9

17 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

The Harrier is VERY wrong!

Just because there is no empty lot, doesn't give any vehicle the right to block off the driveway. If not lot, means cannot wait there, just move on. Too bad.

the driveway can be meant for others to drop off or pick up the elderly/handicapped, for delivery of bulky items, or for emergency.

Drivers need to be more civil minded.

Actually NTUC should just remove the parking lots. Just turn them into handicap lots and loading and unloading bay or drop off area.

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

This is really illogical cost cutting - just to save one 50 cent bulb.... 

Conti make like VW. Only one reverse light. Apparently some sort regulation...

13 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I live above 30th floor and can hear cars horning which are maybe over 500m away.

Really surprised me how much horning goes on and how long drivers horn others.

↡ Advertisement