Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

5 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Why motor cyclist is on extreme right lane?
Number of times I just want to smack their head, entire lane is empty ahead but they must ride on extreme right lane and hog others.

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

The rider hogging on lane 1 is no difference from King Kong lorry hogging lane 1.

The mindset is no different from any roadhogger.

The different is Stupid Stream taking this stupid overtaking move.

It could be deem reckless driving if rider poh mata.

I don't want to be either

It could be stream or biker who either hogging long enough or being impatient (video is too short to know).
But I have came across similar situation with motorcyclist, driving on tip on first lane and blocking everyone to overtake whereas entire lane ahead is empty.  I see Malaysian biker use their head better in such situations and give way to other after they overtake.

• Praise 3

On side note, do drivers of king kong lorries have no fear of having their license suspended and losing jobs?
More and more I see them going side by side rather going in slower lanes, earlier two lorries full loaded going in tunnel and both hogging two left lanes which leads to ECP in MCE tunnel. Only lorry in 2nd lane decided to go behind other before they were exiting (which cause congestion as no one was able to pass them).

Yesterday On keppel viaduct 2 king kong lorries and 1 big lorry all hogging 3 lanes (with 2 big Comfort buses ahead of them) and only 4th lane which is fastest was available for others to go.

• Praise 4

Supercharged
14 hours ago, Atrecord said:

The Harrier is VERY wrong!

Just because there is no empty lot, doesn't give any vehicle the right to block off the driveway. If not lot, means cannot wait there, just move on. Too bad.

the driveway can be meant for others to drop off or pick up the elderly/handicapped, for delivery of bulky items, or for emergency.

Drivers need to be more civil minded.

Yes, but if it's Mr. Bean in his Mini instead of the Harrier...

He'll be totally focused in getting into one of the six lots.

Mr.-Bean_5.jpg

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

My guess is Bean will drive thru the parking lot, then sneakily reverse his Mini back to the carpark entrance to give the cam car a taste of his medicine.

tenor.png

12 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Very cute the caption of the video... Aftermath of chain collision wah! Maybe it's just the design rather than the badge? Like SUV can absorb the rear impact better?

This one is call 内功 internal strength 

one big fat King Kong lorry chut power, the power transferred to 10 cars in front. All 10 cars kena 内伤 internal injuries :XD:

• Haha! 8

31 minutes ago, Mustank said:

This one is call 内功 internal strength 

one big fat King Kong lorry chut power, the power transferred to 10 cars in front. All 10 cars kena 内伤 internal injuries :XD:

si bey worried for MPVs in such situation... 😓

the GLC is the runner-up liao, after the king kong...

• Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Enye said:

elantra noob in squeezing lah

if i was caught in this situation, i would keep left and go further up then cut in when road narrows ahead

🤣

yeah, this accident was totally avoidable.

merging at such slow speed also cannot do properly. :dizzy:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Why motor cyclist is on extreme right lane?
Number of times I just want to smack their head, entire lane is empty ahead but they must ride on extreme right lane and hog others.

I'd assume he's also not really on the extreme right lane but in a lane-splitting position close to the edge of Lane 2, which also ends up blocking the path of the vehicles on Lane 1. Doesn't take a lot of effort and consideration for the folks on Lane 1 for him to just go to Lane 2. But well, too many people are unfortunately too entitled in their sense of entitlement nowadays. 

• Praise 3

13 hours ago, Hamburger said:

No one gonna say it ? 

Gantry fault!!!!! 

Hahaha! Perhaps its just down to someone who suddenly noticed they didn't put their cash card in and hit the brakes. Either that, or suddenly realised the gantry didn't switch off according to their car clock and then panic to save $0.50c. Plenty of that always going on. 

• Praise 5