Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

23 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Chio bu looking for witness. Hit and run damage to her Ferrari. Front windscreen tint until so black, put 4K in car cam also no use.

I wonder why TP never stop such people, tones of cars have similar issue. I could care less if they want to f each other in car but these tinted windows also obstruct view of traffic ahead (if you are behind these vehicles).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

@commonjunks 

8 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I wonder why TP never stop such people, tones of cars have similar issue. I could care less if they want to f each other in car but these tinted windows also obstruct view of traffic ahead (if you are behind these vehicles).

tint is LTA problem.... TP doesn't care. just like immigration officers wont catch those JB cars or bikes who owe HDB, URA, LTA, TP fines. they will say where got time....😊

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Mkl22 said:

@commonjunks 

tint is LTA problem.... TP doesn't care. just like immigration officers wont catch those JB cars or bikes who owe HDB, URA, LTA, TP fines. they will say where got time....😊

Wondering if one do speeding in front those LTA guy (on biker similar to TP), will they catch and summon speeding party?

20 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

@commonjunks 

TP. normal police, Customs oppicers, LTA, ENV all cut the pie sui sui, each only take care of a small piece.  So I think can try speeding in a heavily tinted car with illegal exhaust and throwing out trash in next to a normal police patrol car, so be OK with no summons!

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, Blueray said:

can claim PUB ?

it is almost in the middle of a straight road. must be a lousy driver to have the wheel run over it.😂

maybe some drivers like to tag manhole covers and the like, when they are driving.

Edited by Mkl22

Supercharged
On 3/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, Beregond said:

its time lta wake up and give more protection to driver against rogue cyclist

Did one of us just activated Chee Hong Tat? :grin:

Expert panel to study licensing of cyclists on roads

enior Minister of State for Transport Chee Hong Tat said the Active Mobility Advisory Panel will take several months to conduct this review, and seek feedback from the public. Mr Chee emphasised that cycling remains an important part of Singapore's overall plan for green transportation, but should be done in a safe manner, he noted. 

"We will have to step up enforcement to take action against the small number of egregious cyclists and motorists who don't comply with rules," Mr Chee added.

The review, he said, should not just deal with current concerns, but should also ensure safety for all road users as more people take up cycling. The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has studied bicycle licensing, saying in 2016 that it would not be practical to implement it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/expert-panel-to-study-licensing-of-cyclists-on-roads

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

for Ferrari, its too low to obstruct anyone's view unless u are also driving a supercar. 🤭

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, -zion88- said:

for Ferrari, its too low to obstruct anyone's view unless u are also driving a supercar. 🤭

true, but I was just talking generic.
Of-course if my car is low then I am also driving Ferrari 😁.

• Haha! 1