Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

3 hours ago, commonjunks said:

First instance cam driver could been more gracious but OPEL driver block his way to exit although he was going straight (I presume it is an offence unless he is police).

I think he did that because the cam car keep horning him. 

But of course has to be Masermati

Maserati driver jailed for hurling religious insults at off-duty traffic cop at petrol station

Walter Goh Chong Han, 43, was driving his mother’s Maserati

He claimed that the other driver, who turned out to be a traffic police officer, refused to give way to him

It was the Hari Raya Puasa period and the other family were clad in traditional outfits

He hurled phrases like “Raya babi” and “Police officer big f*** uh?”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/maserati-driver-jailed-hurling-religious-insults-duty-traffic-cop-petrol-station

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, thebutcher said:

43 years old and still driving mommy's car... 

Angry becos mammi no pump tiya for ah boy lor

Mammi so bad one hor...make ah boy go squat 😁

• Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Look like Maserati is the keyword for you to appear

😜

He sees first two and last two letters only 😅

• Haha! 8

I think its too light a punishment.

Butt go too hard, mata will also ganna.

Perhaps WG had extenuating circumstance, got hammered somewhere else or existing unhappiness.

There should be a healthy outlet for the stress.

Not everyone can cope well socially, perhaps some strategies over the radio....

I mean all of us have gotten random racist shit thrown at us, at one time or another.

As a foreigner in the usa, ching ching chong telephone call was the least. FBI investigation was the biggest.

You hurt me. I hurt you, what for? Got maserati meh?

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Porsche jump red light!!! clearly turn light is green unless I color blind liao..[laugh]....some more hon and hon the other cars, like this is my grandfather's road [laugh].....send to TP ler...let them be the judge...[laugh]

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

But of course has to be Masermati

Maserati driver jailed for hurling religious insults at off-duty traffic cop at petrol station

Walter Goh Chong Han, 43, was driving his mother’s Maserati

He claimed that the other driver, who turned out to be a traffic police officer, refused to give way to him

It was the Hari Raya Puasa period and the other family were clad in traditional outfits

He hurled phrases like “Raya babi” and “Police officer big f*** uh?”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/maserati-driver-jailed-hurling-religious-insults-duty-traffic-cop-petrol-station

maserati drivers have had a bad reputation over here in the past couple of years especially😒 

Sure the cars look nice and their exhaust sounds glorious ( the V8 ones at least) but many of the drivers drive like pricks

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged
37 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Porsche jump red light!!! clearly turn light is green unless I color blind liao..[laugh]....some more hon and hon the other cars, like this is my grandfather's road [laugh].....send to TP ler...let them be the judge...[laugh]

Porsche driver sai boiling, of course chiong lah!!

• Haha! 1