Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

11 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Why tp no catch? All turn theirs heads and see nia.

the tp need make risky turn to catch, i think they feel the situation dun need to do that 

they capture the number already . no escape 1. 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the tp need make risky turn to catch, i think they feel the situation dun need to do that 

they capture the number already . no escape 1. 

Yeah not safe to do so. Only problem driver can use other family member to deduct point. If catch by TP on the spot cannot run away.

anyway the TP also violate the traffic rule, change lane during turning from lane 2 to lane 1 

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

1 punch attack is all too common, a lot result in death.. very common here in Aust.

Hope the KO-ed guy didn’t sustain life threatening injuries, n praying hard that the kungfu master gets dealt with severely by the law. A person highly trained in martial arts means his hands are potentially lethal weapons, so his kungfu should never be used unnecessarily unless in a dire situation for self defence. 

Just curious, is the kungfu master an angmoh n also the Porsche driver? 🤨

Edited by Whitemorning
  • Praise 2

51 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Looks like fatal accident jialat sigh....

https://www.facebook.com/roadssg/videos/378614466720153/

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/56-year-old-pedestrian-dies-after-drink-driver-in-BMW-crashes-into-him-at-Ophir-Road

RIP to the victim  whose car broke down ...  hit by drink-driver  ....

Capture.JPG

Edited by Bezbee
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

it started with three vs one. Obviously they wanted to teach the lone guy a lesson and outnumber in this fight. Then who knows, the lone guy is a trained professional. This video should be shown to all the 18 years old hotblooded out there, RESPECT is important!!! 

When it comes to physical fight, who can do a measured punch? Image, the three ended KO the lone guy? 

If I am the lone guy, i will do the same. I believe everyone will do the same for self-defenses. 

In your opinion, who is the 1st physical aggressor ? 

21 minutes ago, Kklee said:

In your opinion, who is the 1st physical aggressor ? 

I think the guy that was KOed on the ground.

From the video he approach the muscular guy in a threatening manner and went very close to the muscular guy face.

In fact you can see the muscular was backing off initially. He was walking backwards but the guy that was KOed keep moving forward and say "Lai La Lai" and his face was so near the muscular guy. No mask some more. 

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think the guy that was KOed on the ground.

From the video he approach the muscular guy in a threatening manner and went very close to the muscular guy face.

In fact you can see the muscular was backing off initially. He was walking backwards but the guy that was KOed keep moving forward and say "Lai La Lai" and his face was so near the muscular guy. No mask some more. 

Eh... physical leh.  

3 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Can't really see clearly if the KOed guy did give a slight push in 0:05.

ya around 0.03-0.05 u can see the first koed black shirt guy push his hand, the video just manage to capture when he withdraw his hand. 

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Can't really see clearly if the KOed guy did give a slight push in 0:05.

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

ya around 0.03-0.05 u can see the first koed black shirt guy push his hand, the video just manage to capture when he withdraw his hand. 

Ya I think so too.

According to an illustration in the penal code....

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=P4XVI-P4_349-

"A intentionally pushes against Z in the street. Here A has by his own bodily power moved his own person so as to bring it into contact with Z. He has therefore intentionally used force to Z, and if he has done so without Z’s consent, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby injure, frighten or annoy Z, he has used criminal force to Z."

Just now, mikk123 said:

not sure... i was not there. But the fact 3 vs. 1. From the clip, i see the black shirt seems to be more aggressive. 

Yup I though so too. Just because he got KOed doesn't make him innocent.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Ya I think so too.

According to an illustration in the penal code....

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=P4XVI-P4_349-

"A intentionally pushes against Z in the street. Here A has by his own bodily power moved his own person so as to bring it into contact with Z. He has therefore intentionally used force to Z, and if he has done so without Z’s consent, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby injure, frighten or annoy Z, he has used criminal force to Z."

from experience, if kenna police case unless the 2 koed guy suffer death or extreme serious inj like lost of limp. as i see no weapon like metal bar is used.

all 4 kenna same punishment.  i doubt will have jail case. mostly report police take statement, and maybe daily reporting for 1-2 week 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1