Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

Cyclist should ride faster and then when a hole in the hedge

faster run in and police car cannot chase him!

:a-happy:

10 hours ago, Mingsect said:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

If MY bike how ah?

Cannot claim right?

:grin:

The question is

if MY bike to swerve or not to swerve?

20 hours ago, peasant said:

kudos to Honda driver

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Yup what is TP doing?

Drinking coffee?

TP move 60kmh lorries from lane 2 to 3 I am happy.

Don't even need to stop them also ok.

I am not asking them to work so hard, stop the lorry and give a ticket.

I was behind a TP BMW this morning along AYE towards Tuas. So many trucks and vans in Lane 2, some doing 80 (with 60 km/h speed limit label), some slow, some even P-Plate. Most bo huey the TP from Delta to Clementi where I turned off. 

The TP did nothing. NOTHING! 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I was behind a TP BMW this morning along AYE towards Tuas. So many trucks and vans in Lane 2, some doing 80 (with 60 km/h speed limit label), some slow, some even P-Plate. Most bo huey the TP from Delta to Clementi where I turned off. 

I should have join the TP.

Drive BM no need to stop trucks and get out and give them a ticket.

Inside aircon so nice, no need to get out in the hot sun to give summons.

And writing a ticket that sounds like hard work.

Only downside is when accident then see pizza on the road.

But having said that I have never seen a BM attend to accidents.

That's one usually bike TP.

• Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

At first I thought Porsche was an arss but game was already on before start of first part of video, if you look at 1:35 he was already chasing cam car.
Cam car never mentioned what happen before, did he cut his way or just out of blue Porsche went nuts?

• Praise 8

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

Cam car horn really CMI leh....I suspect Porsche heard the puny horn & drove off laughing...Want to post online at least upgrade horn first mah....:we-all-gonna-die:

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

At first I thought Porsche was an arss but game was already on before start of first part of video, if you look at 1:35 he was already chasing cam car.
Cam car never mentioned what happen before, did he cut his way or just out of blue Porsche went nuts?

Whatever!.

But from the video the Porche was a lousy driver looking for an accident.

On car horns - I thought mine was lousy from inside the cabin and was going to change it.

But I asked the missus to sound the horn while I stood in front of the car and the horn was fine, no problemo, mafi mushkila.

• Praise 2

Aiyah the cam car is no saint either. Probably having a little bit of sore eyes and took the 1 or 2 hours to stitch the video together so that he/she can shame the Porsche driver for trying to get around him. 

It takes two hands to clap.

• Praise 6

Let the cam car driver submits the video and the porsche driver submits his, both can contribute to nation building, and the porsche driver can be taken off the road.  All happy, especially us.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 7

4 hours ago, Mingsect said:

4 hours ago, commonjunks said:

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Aiyah the cam car is no saint either. Probably having a little bit of sore eyes and took the 1 or 2 hours to stitch the video together so that he/she can shame the Porsche driver for trying to get around him. 

It takes two hands to clap.

Anyway,that Porsche van  has been caught being a nuisance on the road . Can get him the points he deserves .

Why do people think this kinda driving is justified .If pissed off , take a deep breath and go on your way!

Edited by shrjun
  • Praise 7

5 hours ago, Mingsect said:

The porsche seems to be trying very hard to keep pace with cam car until after the trailer. There were ample chances to easily overtake but failed. I doubt cam car is a regular b&b model.

I'm only surprised that this self pwn video was even posted in the first place. Videos from either side are not going to look positive in TP's eyes.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 8
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Based on this description, is there a point in submitting videos to TP? I doubt they do anything, ask them to show the data of all submitted videos and what actions have they done?

3 hours ago, shrjun said:

Anyway,that Porsche van  has been caught being a nuisance on the road . Can get him the points he deserves .

Why do people think this kinda driving is justified .If pissed off , take a deep breath and go on your way!

Porsche driver damn childish, deserves to take the bus..

8 hours ago, Jellandross said:

The porsche seems to be trying very hard to keep pace with cam car until after the trailer. There were ample chances to easily overtake but failed. I doubt cam car is a regular b&b model.

Good observation....

Seems cam car position slightly high too....possibly those powerful or luxury SUVs.....or V6/turbo MPVs?

Agree both shd not behave in such manner in SG road, TP kindly do the necessary.

• Praise 3

Supercharged
15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Yup what is TP doing?

Drinking coffee?

TP move 60kmh lorries from lane 2 to 3 I am happy.

Don't even need to stop them also ok.

I am not asking them to work so hard, stop the lorry and give a ticket.

Shanmugam said mata shorthanded and has big case load. TP part of mata force. Can't make money they won't add resources.

13 hours ago, commonjunks said:

but this is what we 'GUESS' only ma. dun want def cam car. but i think for too many time we judge and comment on stuff we never even see or dun know what happen.

if judging purely from what i see from this video , the posh is a outright aseho--.

ok lets 'ASSUME' cam car did something not nice to posh ( i dun know what ) it still dun give the posh any right to drive like that way that threaten all other road user. 

• Praise 3