Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

59 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

yeah...but got one is clever enough to see the situation from the side and hide behind the girl.... he must be really really drunk!😁

He is the only one not drunk.... knew where the safest place was. Behind the girl!

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, JaguarXF said:

I happen to know one of the chaps. According to his stories, all three were drunk ( which I assume was why they were being taken down with ease )

And you see the way they react and fight ( I mean beaten up )  is like slow motion. 

ya lor... same as those who cannot swim but blame swimming trunk too loose... LOLLL

• Haha! 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:10 AM, mikk123 said:

three aggressive young idiots thought they can out number one. They learnt their lesson. Look at the last one, just back off and hide behind a girl.... 

Outnumber also no use... they attack one by one [laugh] Attack also very hesitant.

Want to take down people, need speed and aggression, like MMA.

Plus the older (?) guy has mass/size and reach advantage, not easy to beat him in fisticuffs. Only way is to beat him in ground-fighting, Khabib-style, not by brawling, no way.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

lta plate, not tp.

I just hope got ppl chase the goods vehicles from the right nose lanes... Lta or TP also never see... 

8 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

In conclusion - don't get involved in a fight (involved also, dun get videoed lah)

if involved, dun hit back - just let the bugger hit you and show defense…(this one must get videoed ahh)

after that report police...with all the evidence

let the police deal with it....

sounds like a plan?

Not really.

Who will stand there and just get whack?

Would you?

• Haha! 2

15 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Huh? Drink driving? If one of the 3 were drunk and the driver. 

Paiseh, meaning if not drunk, will fight better and 1 of them will not hide behind the woman? 

Can share what happened? As in why the confrontation in the first place? 

Stay safe. 

Cheers 

Want to drink don't fight , want to fight don't drink ?

• Haha! 1