Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

1 hour ago, Silverkris said:

"Hey Mercedes, I am feeling warm"

Ok. I suagu,  cannot afford Mercedes.

↡ Advertisement

19 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Not sure what happened at the start

This is the worst type of driver - he/she endangered the driver of the cam car and basically everyone else along KPE on all the lanes, including the 1st lane because there will bound to be cars swerving to the right.

I hope the police presses charge against him for reckless driving with this evidence. I don't really care what transpired previously before this footage. 

• Praise 10

27 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

yeah lor.. dont know if trying to gain sympathy or what ..

else trying to get sterotype to wheck conti cars ..

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Driver popped up on Facebook stating he suffered back and shoulder injury although not serious. Can't really tell if the car has a dashcam, more importantly a rear facing one.

image.png.ff37c65bb2b34209c54989bdd85965cb.png

How come can langah until like that one !! [shocked]

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

That is not the point, blocking others in tunnel should be automatic disqualification for 10-20 years and punishment of 6 months in jail.
This is the worst place one should play punk, could easily cause chain collision and accident in tunnel is not same as on main roads outside.

• Praise 10

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

This is the worst type of driver - he/she endangered the driver of the cam car and basically everyone else along KPE on all the lanes, including the 1st lane because there will bound to be cars swerving to the right.

I hope the police presses charge against him for reckless driving with this evidence. I don't really care what transpired previously before this footage. 

Isn't cam car driver also another cb? He stopped BESIDE the BMW on lane 2 in the middle of KPE!

• Praise 11

On 1/12/2021 at 10:25 PM, Blueray said:

The biker asked for it. Want to take lane 1 and yet not alert! He was damn luck that he had landed a bit farer to the left. Otherwise, he could have been consumed by the Shuttle!

3 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Isn't cam car driver also another cb? He stopped BESIDE the BMW on lane 2 in the middle of KPE!

I'm not siding with the cam car. I am condemning the 5 series driver in that video footage.

• Praise 3

46 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I'm not siding with the cam car. I am condemning the 5 series driver in that video footage.

I don't disagree with you, I am just adding the cam car driver into the equation :D

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The biker asked for it. Want to take lane 1 and yet not alert! He was damn luck that he had landed a bit farer to the left. Otherwise, he could have been consumed by the Shuttle!

Playing phone la. See his left hand not even on the handle. Orbi good la.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Driver popped up on Facebook stating he suffered back and shoulder injury although not serious. Can't really tell if the car has a dashcam, more importantly a rear facing one.

image.png.ff37c65bb2b34209c54989bdd85965cb.png

The Kia Cerato is likely written off, and if the owner had bought AIA comprehensive insurance via C&C, will be entitled to a one-for-one exchange - a brand new Kia Cerato to drive! 😄

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

The Kia Cerato is likely written off, and if the owner had bought AIA comprehensive insurance via C&C, will be entitled to a one-for-one exchange - a brand new Kia Cerato to drive! 😄

But the Kia will be claiming against the Merc leh?

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Weez911 said:

From cam car comment.

A lta officer stop by to interval. Cam car request lta officer  to call for tp to help. But the front car run away.

(Something like that)

• Shocked 3

18 hours ago, Vinceng said:

wait till you see the expensive conti cars - so many on China tyres  - KinForest, Tourador, Giti

I have a few of my contacts on tourador, and they seem to vouch for it. No idea about other brands mentioned above.

For me no way I will take that brand!

↡ Advertisement