[Official] 2021 BMW iX (i20)

Carbon82

On 12/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, Lala81 said:

My friend booked this. Delivering in few months time.

He likes the interior.

The interior is fk-ing nice. I rather sit in iX than a 7er, or any other BMW. It feels an entire generation ahead of all the other BMWs, even the backseat also very nice. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I saw one today at MBS and it looks a lot better in flesh than in pictures. Physically imposing as you would like a luxury car to be, and it's futuristic design sure turns heads.

Call me weird but I always like the imposing oversize grill from this iX, G05/06/07, G22 to the LCI G12 - imo, they look much better in flesh 👍!

Only downside is that it is a fake grill on the iX (guess the electric powertrain doesn't require much cooling 🙂).

On 1/18/2022 at 10:21 AM, Wolfverine said:

Call me weird but I always like the imposing oversize grill from this iX, G05/06/07, G22 to the LCI G12 - imo, they look much better in flesh 👍!

Only downside is that it is a fake grill on the iX (guess the electric powertrain doesn't require much cooling 🙂).

https://www.bmwblog.com/2021/09/21/bmw-ix-what-are-some-of-its-coolest-features-video/ its a functional grill .just not for cooling.

Curious if I am missing something here on the annual road tax for iX which is quoted as $4k+. I did my calculation using LTA's new formula as well as the sgcarmart road tax calculator and for 240kw, the annual road tax should be in the region of $3k?

On 4/15/2022 at 5:48 PM, Wolfverine said:

Curious if I am missing something here on the annual road tax for iX which is quoted as $4k+. I did my calculation using LTA's new formula as well as the sgcarmart road tax calculator and for 240kw, the annual road tax should be in the region of $3k?

Based on the table below (from LTA website), annual road tax for 240KW xDrive40i should be $2,942 (including $400 AFC). 

If you are looking at the 385KW xDrive50 variant, annual road tax would be $5,210 (including $400 AFC). 

9TG4m8v.jpg

• Praise 4

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Based on the table below (from LTA website), annual road tax for 240KW xDrive40i should be $2,942 (including $400 AFC). 

If you are looking at the 385KW xDrive50 variant, annual road tax would be $5,210 (including $400 AFC). 

9TG4m8v.jpg

Thanks @Carbon82. That is similar to what I get as well with the LTA road tax enquiry site. However, the sgcarmart site seems to be showing $4,888 for the iX 40 model with 240kW...

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 9.18.04 AM.png

↡ Advertisement