Singapore - Hong Kong air bubble for leisure travel

Thaiyotakamli

Supercharged
2 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

i thought it is $30? the article on the KTVs reopening said $30.

That's correct. Those who prefer the $30 swap, please go KTV.

Those who want to fly, please opt for the $300 swap instead.

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

One of my friends just paid $300 coming from china, no need do SHN. Maybe $300 result come out faster

So the recent people who boarded the cruise to nowhere, how much was their swab test? Think the result also come out fast for those people going on that cruise?!

7 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

wait for the vaccine.....just a few months away.....i hope!

I hate to burst anyone's travel bubble 😀, but be prepared to wait another full year before its effect is felt in Singapore...

Edited by CremornePt

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

So the recent people who boarded the cruise to nowhere, how much was their swab test? Think the result also come out fast for those people going on that cruise?!

$60 for dream cruise

for caribbean think included in ticket.

i just checked cruise website thinking to go cruise next year😂

• Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Of all country, HK.... sianz ah... If only it's TW or Thai, or Aussie, NZ way much better, but HK, bleh.... pass.....

mai hiam la

you think TW, OZ and NZ happily want to bubble with us meh? 

TW ... sensitive ... big bro is watching [sly]  

OZ and NZ ... they are happy down under bubbling each other ... dont want to kancheong rock the boat

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, CremornePt said:

Btw, 6 unlinked cases in HK yesterday - that's 1 above the travel bubble threshold (max 5 unlinked, on a moving 1 week, daily avg) - if this continues, the travel bubble will be suspended. ☹️

https://www.news.gov.hk/eng/2020/11/20201112/20201112_170922_715.html

I rather go cruise than hk as cruise doing mass testing for all passengers and crews. Cruise rather more safe imo

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, CremornePt said:

Btw, 6 unlinked cases in HK yesterday - that's 1 above the travel bubble threshold (max 5 unlinked, on a moving 1 week, daily avg) - if this continues, the travel bubble will be suspended. ☹️

https://www.news.gov.hk/eng/2020/11/20201112/20201112_170922_715.html

Why so unlucky.. Before the official announcement of travel bubble, hk covid-19 is under control.. After it announced, the unlinked case start to pop up. Hope it is one time case and for next 1 week the unlinked case dropped to below 5 each day. 

For those who is travelling to hk next few weeks.. This video just nice come in handy if want to bland into Hong Kong people, for those who know how to speak Cantonese. 

Even if it is bubble, arrival from HK should still be tested before they are allow out of the airport.

I am not sure why our government think it is not necessary to test arrival from HK. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, radiographer said:

been searching for travel insurance that cover covid19 but no avail, but looks like aia has plans that cover it now??

no im not an agent hor

i also asking, but just heard on radio they say dun have yet i think.

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Why so unlucky.. Before the official announcement of travel bubble, hk covid-19 is under control.. After it announced, the unlinked case start to pop up. Hope it is one time case and for next 1 week the unlinked case dropped to below 5 each day. 

covid is here and remain here ... it's not eradicated yet

anytime anywhere covid will pops up .... new normal

Edited by Wt_know

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

$60 for dream cruise

for caribbean think included in ticket.

i just checked cruise website thinking to go cruise next year😂

Then this hk bubble travel swab test is super ex liao. 😅 So you already cannot tahan no travel for so long liao, next year must go. Lol.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Why so unlucky.. Before the official announcement of travel bubble, hk covid-19 is under control.. After it announced, the unlinked case start to pop up.

Yeah, not good at all. Damn. Moving into winter season in HK, it could get worse. We'll see.

This wouldn't be the first travel bubble to disappear.

Aus/NZ was basically delayed for 6 months (& counting) when cases in NSW & then VIC started resurfacing. Even today it's still unilateral NZ -> Aus only.

Malaysia started losing control of CV-19 in september, which basically destroyed the hope of an open border, at immense cost to both of us.

SG-China won't happen either.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:
For those who is travelling to hk next few weeks.. This video just nice come in handy if want to bland into Hong Kong people, for those who know how to speak Cantonese. 

GO HK

Just LEARN DIU

😜😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3